shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on Diamond and on Deal

straudohm

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

I had not been planning on purchasing a diamond until the fall, but have been keeping up with availability in case something came up.

I recently came across a WF ACA and wanted to get some forum confirmation that this is a good deal, I put it on hold yesterday afternoon and have been in discussions with Bob regarding arrangements.

For some background, I am looking for a stone in the 1.1 to 1.4 range, color down to J and clarity down to SI1 (provided it is eye-clean, naturally). I have a budget of around 10k for diamond and setting, with the ability to raise it to 11k or 12k if need be.

Diamond Stats:
Category A CUT ABOVE®
Shape Round
Carat 1.232
Color J
Clarity VS1
Cut Ideal
Certificate AGS
Depth % 61.7
Table % 57.4
Crown Angle 34.9
Star 54.0
Pavilion Angle 40.9
Crown % 14.7
Lower Girdle % 76.0
Measurements 6.84x6.87x4.23
Culet Pointed
Fluorescence Negligible
Girdle Thin to Slightly Thick Faceted
HCA: 1.9

Pictures:
WF(1.23)1.jpg

Sarin_6.jpg

aset.jpg

idealscope.jpg

I feel confident that getting an ACA diamond is proof enough that the stone will be a firecracker, but would love a second (or third!) opinion. I can purchase the stone for $7,500, which seems like a great deal. Can anyone confirm my suspicions?

Thanks in advance,

straudohm

zephyr

Shiny_Rock
straudohm|1326473986|3102135 said:
Hello all,

I had not been planning on purchasing a diamond until the fall, but have been keeping up with availability in case something came up.

I recently came across a WF ACA and wanted to get some forum confirmation that this is a good deal, I put it on hold yesterday afternoon and have been in discussions with Bob regarding arrangements.

For some background, I am looking for a stone in the 1.1 to 1.4 range, color down to J and clarity down to SI1 (provided it is eye-clean, naturally). I have a budget of around 10k for diamond and setting, with the ability to raise it to 11k or 12k if need be.

Diamond Stats:
Category A CUT ABOVE®
Shape Round
Carat 1.232
Color J
Clarity VS1
Cut Ideal
Certificate AGS
Depth % 61.7
Table % 57.4
Crown Angle 34.9
Star 54.0
Pavilion Angle 40.9
Crown % 14.7
Lower Girdle % 76.0
Measurements 6.84x6.87x4.23
Culet Pointed
Fluorescence Negligible
Girdle Thin to Slightly Thick Faceted
HCA: 1.9

Pictures:
WF(1.23)1.jpg

Sarin_6.jpg

aset.jpg

idealscope.jpg

I feel confident that getting an ACA diamond is proof enough that the stone will be a firecracker, but would love a second (or third!) opinion. I can purchase the stone for $7,500, which seems like a great deal. Can anyone confirm my suspicions?

Thanks in advance,

straudohm
looks good to me.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:sun:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results