shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on a etoile style ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Does this ring scream wedding band to you? I like bezel jewelry and I''m considering adding something like this to my collection to wear on my right hand. I don''t want people to mistake it for a wedding band though. What do you think?

9892_1.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If worn on your left hand, yes, I''d definitely think it is a wedding band. However, if worn on the right, probably not. The style does lend itself to a wedding band look though.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love the etoile style rings! It could be worn on the left hand as a wedding ring, but if you wore it on your right I don''t think most people would assume that it was a wedding ring. I would wear one as a right hand ring.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I guess I''m the opposite because when I look at that ring I immediately see "fun right-hand ring". As a matter of fact, a while back I saw that someone had that ring for their wedding band and thought to myself "how unique!" because it doesn''t come across as the average wedding band to me. Also, one of my very good friends wears that ring as a rhr and it doesn''t look "odd" or anything. I think it''s nice.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
i would never assume any ring worn on the right hand had anything to do with a wedding or engagement. even if it was a classic tiffany solitare - if on the right hand, i would not assume engagement.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2007 11:25:59 AM
Author: Chrono
If worn on your left hand, yes, I''d definitely think it is a wedding band. However, if worn on the right, probably not. The style does lend itself to a wedding band look though.
Ditto.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Only if worn where a wedding band would normally go.
1.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s fine as a rhr.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it as a RHR.
2.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies
1.gif
I''m growing quite fond of it myself...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results