shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on 1.3 plat Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whereami

Rough_Rock
This board is great!!

I have done quite a bit of reading and I think I am ready to get the following. I was hoping for comments before I did it :).

Item Code 1575891
Shape Round
Carat 1.310
Color G
Clarity SI1
Measurements 7.06-7.00X4.31
Table % 55
Depth % 61.3
Polish Very Good
Symmetry Excellent
Girdle
Culet
Fluorescence No
Certificate EGL
Price $5,687.00

Set in - 6 prong Heavy "tiffany" style solitaire 3mm wide. Suitable for all shaped diamonds

Here is the link:

http://www.whiteflash.com/wardrobe/details.asp?Page=1&PriceFrom=0&PriceTo=999999&ItemCode=PL0701&category_id=59&mail_submited=0&MailTo=&MailNote=&PrType=1&Type=Gold&act=additem&VID=&RingSize=&sitetype=wardrobe

Will whiteflash do the setting or do I need to take it too a local jewler?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 4/23/2003 12:34:28 PM whereami wrote:
This board is great!!

I have done quite a bit of reading and I think I am ready to get the following. I was hoping for comments before I did it :).

Item Code 1575891
Shape Round
Carat 1.310
Color G
Clarity SI1
Measurements 7.06-7.00X4.31
Table % 55
Depth % 61.3
Polish Very Good
Symmetry Excellent
Girdle
Culet
Fluorescence No
Certificate EGL
Price $5,687.00

Set in - 6 prong Heavy "tiffany" style solitaire 3mm wide. Suitable for all shaped diamonds

Here is the link:

http://www.whiteflash.com/wardrobe/details.asp?Page=1&PriceFrom=0&PriceTo=999999&ItemCode=PL0701&category_id=59&mail_submited=0&MailTo=&MailNote=&PrType=1&Type=Gold&act=additem&VID=&RingSize=&sitetype=wardrobe

Will whiteflash do the setting or do I need to take it too a local jewler?

Any comments would be appreciated.

----------------
I can tell you from what I have read that EGL seems to be a good lab but is not as highly regarded as AGS or GIA. There have been circumstances where such stones have been graded loosely color and clarity wise....

LeslyH and Diamondbob are regulars that seem to hang out on the board. Send them a private message to their account on the board and also select send email and it will forward the same message to their email account. They are both Whiteflash representatives and will be able to help answer your questions..

Hope this helps a little... Maybe a pro on the board can comment on the price versus the numbers and stats you have posted.

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska
9.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I can't comment on the diamond. You should talk to the folks at White Flash. I just bought from them and they were very honest in evaluating my diamond over the phone prior to shipping. It was exactly as described.

If you are still concerned, you can have WF ship the diamond and setting to Dave Atlas. You don't have to pay WF prior to the evaluation, Mr. Atlas reports directly to you, and, if you decide to buy, he can have your diamond set in the setting you ordered before shipping on to you.

Yes, White Flash can set your diamond for you. They are doing the same for me.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results