shape
carat
color
clarity

Opals

Meezermom22

Rough_Rock
Can someone please recommend a good place to purchase opals? I'm thinking natural rough opals or possibly a decent sized cabochon. It's actually for my young grandson. He's very bright and very into rocks and nature. Thanks!

Can someone please recommend a good place to purchase opals? I'm thinking natural rough opals or possibly a decent sized cabochon. It's actually for my young grandson. He's very bright and very into rocks and nature. Thanks!

If you're not looking for anything with too high a price tag, I would recommend Opal Auctions. They have a rough section. Have fun!

Meezermom22

Rough_Rock

Meezermom22

Rough_Rock
Adorable! My brother had Quarter Horses. I tried learning to ride but the minute they would canter, I panicked. So I rescue dogs instead. :). Anyway, thank you again for the lead (no pun intended!)

Adorable! My brother had Quarter Horses. I tried learning to ride but the minute they would canter, I panicked. So I rescue dogs instead. :). Anyway, thank you again for the lead (no pun intended!)

Well bless your heart for helping make the world a better place for pups and humans alike! When I was first learning to ride as a kid, we were going over saddle cadence. It was hot and the horse was itchy from the bugs. He decided to roll in the dirt, legs kicking in the air, with me on him. Thank god my feet weren't in the stirrups or I would have been smooshed. My instructor told me the horse didn't feel me on his back, because I was too light (I wouldn't have that problem now... lol). So it took awhile for me to trust again. As they say, I had to "get back on the horse." Anyway!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results