shape
carat
color
clarity

Opal Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

michelejo

Rough_Rock
There''s a story, LOL!

My parents gave me this ring as a gift when I was 14. One of the opals cracked when I was 19 and the jeweler who replaced the opal couldn''t get a match. We were going through a department store and they eventually sent us to their jeweler''s store with instructions that we could choose two new matching opals of any price. We chose these and according to the jeweler, they were top-notch. Not sure if that was true, but they are much more beautiful than the original stones in the ring. I wear it on my pinky now (two kids, 16 years and 50+ pounds later
rolleyes.gif
) but it''s a bit big on my pinky, so I''ll probably have it made smaller or re-set these so I can wear it on my right hand ring finger.

opal.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There isn't much room left for improvement for crystal opal
1.gif
Whichever the finger, it will be a happy one
2.gif

kpebbles

Shiny_Rock
i love your ring! it's beautiful.. i've always loved opals. kind of like your story, my mother bought me my first article of jewelry when i was in junior high- it was also an opal ring. this started my love affair with jewelry..
1.gif
wear it in good health!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
so pretty!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
michelejo

That is a lovely ring, so unusual to see a ring with two opals, I usually only see one, or one with a cluster of diamonds or gemstones around it or band styles with say five opals.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Pretty Ring MichaelJoe..
16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results