shape
carat
color
clarity

Opal and diamond drop earrings by DKJ and M's Opal World

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Received these today. They're stunning. Four photos - starting from a distance, closing in to close up.

Love these SO much!

new earrings_1.jpeg New earrings_2.jpeg

New earrings_6.jpeg
New earrings_5.jpeg

Oooooh they are so pretty on - striking and elegant in equal measure. Merry Christmas!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous on you @mrs-b! I LOVE them!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @HollyC , @Dandi and @ItsMainelyYou!

I adore these earrings and they really round out my drop earrings set. I have one pair of Christmas studs to go - then the earrings are done.

And ItsmainelyYou - I'll try to get some photos when it's sunny and not freezing my tuchus off!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@idealw2boys - I'm so glad you like the proportions! I love this length and feel as tho I can wear them less formally than would otherwise be the case if they were also hefty. They're long - but they're delicate - so I feel as tho I can wear them for dressy events...but also to your regular ol' ladies' lunch! (...and I will be, too!)

Awwww - @foxinsox - what a lovely comment! Thank you so much!

Thank you, @luv2sparkle! It really is the benefit of custom made, isn't it? The proportions can be *perfect*...because they're made specifically for youuuu! Or in this case...ME!

:mrgreen: ..:wavey:

Merry Christmas, one and all!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Received these today. They're stunning. Four photos - starting from a distance, closing in to close up.

Love these SO much!

New earrings_6.jpeg
New earrings_5.jpeg

They are absolutely gorgeous on you! Hoping 2021 is a year full of good health for you. Enjoy your beauties.

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Love these SO much!

New earrings_6.jpeg
New earrings_5.jpeg

Stunning mrs-b!!both - you and the earrings!!! =)2

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @rcjtraveler! And you've scored some beauties yourself, I see! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2021 will be filled with all good things for you. :))

Awww - thank you, @EllenS1! Was your Christmas wonderful! I hope you had a lovely time with family and that Santa was good to you; you deserve it! :wavey:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are stunning on you! Cannot wait to see them in the sun!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gasp!

Oh... @mrs-b these are just perfect! That glowyness is incredible & you have the most perfect face shape & hair cut for long earrings. They look amazing :kiss2:

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @rcjtraveler! And you've scored some beauties yourself, I see! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2021 will be filled with all good things for you. :))

Awww - thank you, @EllenS1! Was your Christmas wonderful! I hope you had a lovely time with family and that Santa was good to you; you deserve it! :wavey:

Thank you for asking mrs-b it was lovely with family hope you had a wonderful Christmas too =)2 and wishing you a fantastic year ahead! May it be better and brighter for all of us! Stay well healthy and safe always!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How have I not seen this thread until now?! Those earrings look beautiful on you!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I love them!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Luce - they light up and GLOW in the sun! Will try to get some photos some time in the future, when it's not Massachusetts in the winter!

Awww - @Alex T - THANK YOU! As one ages, it gets dicier and dicier, posting photos of one's face! I try to be immune, but...y'know... And - Merry Christmas to you and best wishes for the happiest ever New Year! :wavey:

Thank you so much, @JPie! I love them and think they're a very good reflection of the sort of thing I love to wear. I mean, that COLOR... :kiss2: And happy New Year to you and yours!

Thank you, @MamaBear. Me too. :)) .. :wavey:

Q

Queenie60

Wow! Quite spectacular which is par for the course! Enjoy and Merry Christmas.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b your collection is very beautiful!!! Enjoying pictures of them!
I have a somewhat dumb question, but I really don’t know who to ask, I’m interested having quote from DKJ, but I can’t contact them... How do you usually contact DKJ? Thank you in advance!

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Oh yes -- those opals in your new earrings are wonders! The floral diamond clusters in between are graceful, streamlined, and smart-looking. Way to go and looking terrific with them on too, @mrs-b !

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @Queenie60. I'll get to the end of this collecting business, see what I wear, then think I'll probably sell the things I don't. These ones, however, will be with me permanently, I'm sure. The older I get, the more I just adore opals. Their soft blues and greens are just so restful - love them! I hope your Christmas was merry, and that your coming year is all sorts of bright!

Thank you so much, @asterismdispersion .. :wavey: .. They're just so genuinely *pretty*, y'know? They have a wonderful feel to them and an elegant, yet casual, look. Take-you-anywhere sorts of earrings. The best kind, really.

Thank you, @munchee! Re contacting DKJ - they're tough. Especially at the moment. I think, for them, Christmas sort of morphs into Valentine's Day, so the rush continues till the end of February. For me, when I want to contact them, I just call, email, call, email, call - leaving messages each time - till I reach somebody or someone gets back to me. Also, try leaving a post on Instagram - something along the lines of "I've been trying to reach you with no success. Have called and emailed. My name is (first name) - can somebody pls get back to me?" I know Insta posts are read, so someone will see that. But, really, perseverance is the only way forward with them. It's worth it, tho, so keep trying! if you feel comfortable telling me your first name here, and what your project is, I'll text Amy and let her know you're trying to reach her.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b thank you for your reply, so its common that its hard to contact them :lol:At the moment I just wanted to know how much does it costs to make a Hallo setting with DKJ. I’ve sent DM in insta and called them. I don’t have the center stone that I want yet, so I’m collecting info of who to make my ring with and how much it costs for now. I’ll try to contact them after Valentines.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b thank you for your reply, so its common that its hard to contact them :lol:At the moment I just wanted to know how much does it costs to make a Hallo setting with DKJ. I’ve sent DM in insta and called them. I don’t have the center stone that I want yet, so I’m collecting info of who to make my ring with and how much it costs for now. I’ll try to contact them after Valentines.

I have recently had 4 pieces made by DKJ and had good luck with e-mail. I did need to call once and called several times until someone answered vs voice mail. I have been very pleased with the quality of their work and their prices. Best of luck.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! LOVE

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love these SO much!

New earrings_6.jpeg
New earrings_5.jpeg

They are beautiful and a perfect size for you!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE these on you so much!! They are just stunning and absolutely perfect in length, proportions, design, just everything!!

X

X5M

Wow mrs-b they look amazing! So elegant and classy. I love how you have the option to dress them up or down. A very versatile piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results