shape
carat
color
clarity

Oops I did it again. GCAL 8x

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the fantastic proportions and fat arrows—what a find! Looking forward to your thoughts when you receive it!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I love the fantastic proportions and fat arrows—what a find! Looking forward to your thoughts when you receive it!

The fat arrows were also a curiosity of mine as I do not think any of my stones have those.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Wow nice find...clean HPHT, perfect proportions, scope images look great.
With this color and carat weight, you could nickname it Apple Pi

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Love this! Now i see why you are clearing some room out! Cant wait to see it when you get it!

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have been curious about lower colored HPHT diamonds that are not blue nuance stones as you don't see them as much and this one kept haunting me on Adiamor so I bought it. Oops.

Congratulations! I think I was looking at that same K color stone and almost bought it but just couldn't make up my mind. lol

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I think I was looking at that same K color stone and almost bought it but just couldn't make up my mind. lol

I looked at it for awhile considering. And then one day I thought I’d be sad if I came back and it was gone so I bought it. It’s returnable if it’s nothing special but I needed to see it in person. I am having it set in a very basic setting so I can wear it before I decide on a perfect home for it if I love it.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
It’s here! Sadly they made it the wrong size and are arguing with me about it. I hate the setting in general as the prongs are huge but it was the cheapest one I could get to be able to wear it to see if I liked it. So I’ll have to find a new setting for it faster than I thought I would since this one is kind of ugly and doesn’t even fit now.

But the diamond is a stunner. Here are some pictures/ video of it alone and comparing it to my 2.82 E 8x

How would you set it?

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
It’s here! Sadly they made it the wrong size and are arguing with me about it. I hate the setting in general as the prongs are huge but it was the cheapest one I could get to be able to wear it to see if I liked it. So I’ll have to find a new setting for it faster than I thought I would since this one is kind of ugly and doesn’t even fit now.

But the diamond is a stunner. Here are some pictures/ video of it alone and comparing it to my 2.82 E 8x

I got an "erotic images" warning and age verification when I opened the link... to be fair, it sure is sexy! :P2 :P2

Love it! It's beautiful!! :)

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

How would you set it?

It's gorgeous! As for setting it, are you looking for something very different from other rings you own?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jax172 its really lovely. Hard to see the problem with the setting with all of that gorgeousness of the stone.
Sorry about the sizing. How could they argue this?!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
@Jax172 its really lovely. Hard to see the problem with the setting with all of that gorgeousness of the stone.
Sorry about the sizing. How could they argue this?!

They don't believe it is sized wrong. It is huge on my finger and they are trying to tell me it is because the band is thin but I have many rings with bands in the same width and they don't fit like this. I have a ring sizer rod so i put it on there and it is measuring almost 5.75 instead of 5.25. I took a picture and sent it to them and they still insist that their quality control would never make a mistake. It is annoying because I will have to mail it back and wait weeks for them to fix it (well first to confirm they did in fact size it wrong) when I don't even love the setting. So maybe I should just pick a different setting from Adiamor that I like better since I have to send it back anyways.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous! As for setting it, are you looking for something very different from other rings you own?

I don't know I am open to suggestions.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know I am open to suggestions.

I was going to suggest a delicate milgrained bezel like Frank Darling does, but you already had one of those.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I was going to suggest a delicate milgrained bezel like Frank Darling does, but you already had one of those.

Yeah and they won’t sell a setting without buying the stone from them. It’s unfortunate because I love so many of their settings but their diamond prices have gotten really high compared to other places.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Your diamond is spectacular!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
The setting might be growing on me. It definitely needs to be sized but maybe I’ll keep it and get two eternity bands to go on either side? 3F90AAF0-8175-40FD-B80C-FD7307743584.jpeg

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
That diamond is gorgeous!

Settings…. CVB. Caysie is so talented. I love her personally love her “Abby”

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Does she have a website?

DG has some CvB designs showcased:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does she have a website?

I think she uses Instagram and text mostly.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With some cheap moissanite bands from Amazon. Testing it out before buying real ones. 136CAC21-7822-4D45-A94A-9F39393EB80F.jpeg Do we like the look?

I love it. But I love symmetry generally. What a lovely set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results