shape
carat
color
clarity

Ooh, who got Dan''s new mint garnet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
It looks gorgeous!!!

mint garnet.jpg

Oh, wow.
30.gif

Huh, I bet that''s pretty in person. Wait a second! That isn''t even posted yet!

sneaky sneaky...

Very pretty! He doesn''t cut a lot of ovals...I wonder if it was custom.

Date: 3/18/2009 5:15:23 PM
Author: mercoledi
Huh, I bet that's pretty in person. Wait a second! That isn't even posted yet!

sneaky sneaky...
Yes it is. I always have to hit shift when I refresh Dan's page though because my cookies seem to hold onto his pics forever...

It's really annoying.

Date: 3/18/2009 5:15:23 PM
Huh, I bet that's pretty in person. Wait a second! That isn't even posted yet!

sneaky sneaky...

It's posted! Refresh!

I asked him how he was cutting the rough and said that 4 other people had asked about it, and the first in line wanted it, so maybe it was not custom...

Huh, y''don''t say. I updated his ebay link, but not the image. Sorry about the faux intrigue!
Is that next tourm gonna be another corpse color?
31.gif

LOL! The previous flesh stone certainly was interesting. I am curious how the new stone will look!
31.gif

Ohhhhh, now that, I like!

Wow, it is rare you see an oval on his page! How beautiful! I still haven''t set my mint cushion from Dan. It hanging out in the box all lonesome.

He hasn't cut an oval in ages; the mint has a very interesting colour. You can see the blue undertone.

Date: 3/18/2009 5:52:17 PM
Author: Clairitek
Wow, it is rare you see an oval on his page! How beautiful! I still haven''t set my mint cushion from Dan. It hanging out in the box all lonesome.
I just realized that I am a total space case. I have a mint tourmaline that mimics the color of a mint garnet. I should only be so lucky to have a merelani mint garnet!

Ok. Back to oggliing the love Dan mint *garnet*!

Date: 3/18/2009 5:19:31 PM
Huh, y''don''t say. I updated his ebay link, but not the image. Sorry about the faux intrigue!

Is that next tourm gonna be another corpse color?
31.gif

Guess not - the stone turned out really nice!!

dspinkt.jpg

Seriously! I should just keep my mouth shut... that''s a stunner.

Lol mercoledi!!!!

didn''t someone from here get the "ugly" corpse colored one? were pics ever posted!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics