shape
carat
color
clarity

OnlyBands

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
New Tiffany and Co. sapphire and diamond band stacked with my baguette diamond band and Henri Daussi diamond band! 20240114_115017.jpg

Attachments

• 20240114_120830.jpg
    20240114_120830.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240114_120911.jpg
    20240114_120911.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 16

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
My first addition to my band collection is this 18k wg Belais band I just found on eBay. It is pristine which is so amazing for a nearly 100 year old piece. Even more amazing is finding it in my large size! I love it so much.

IMG_2005.jpeg

IMG_2006.jpeg

IMG_2004.jpeg

IMG_2025.jpeg

IMG_2008.jpeg

IMG_2026.jpeg

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Oooh I want to play too! I tried to get almost all of them on to one finger, but that wasn't very successful. The oldest ring here is probably 10+ years old, and I uhhhh may have bought one of these yesterday :lol: I'll be the first to admit I went really overboard growing my collection last year after being on a long bling ban.

Chasiu Bands 0.jpg

Colored stone bands (just realized I missed one!)
Chasiu Bands 1.jpg

Diamond bands:
Chasiu Bands 2.jpg

And last but not least, the diamond eternities:
Chasiu Bands 3.jpg

I should have a couple more colored stone bands coming in a few weeks too :D

Last edited:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Oooh I want to play too! I tried to get almost all of them on to one finger, but that wasn't very successful. The oldest ring here is probably 10+ years old, and I uhhhh may have bought one of these yesterday :lol: I'll be the first to admit I went really overboard growing my collection last year after being on a long bling ban.

Chasiu Bands 0.jpg

Chasiu Bands 1.jpg

Diamond bands:
Chasiu Bands 2.jpg

Chasiu Bands 3.jpg

All beautiful, but that yellow gold one with the big flesh set diamonds is my favorite!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I just received this micro french cut Diamond eternity! Love it. Also adding my cat Tulip just because Meow! A8A0B267-3E95-4A4E-92FB-62B2285F2BDB.jpeg F11EB5B9-B6F5-4795-832F-58000C1F5457.jpeg 75F504D1-964C-4E92-9052-E32B3FBEBD4B.jpeg

@ringbling17 Could you give me the stats on your French Cut band? I just bought a Vintage Asscher eternity. It was sold to me as 42 stones, size 6 and 1.50ct. I want to love it, but just not sure. :confused:

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
Sharing my 10 year anniversary gift. I used a local custom jewelry boutique and they were fabulous.

3.58 cts, 18 stones, so almost 20 pointers, size 7. D/E/F color, excellent cut melee in platinum. I upsized a little because summer in FL makes my hands swell. Please pardon the silicone spiral sizer (which, incidentally, is proving an effective way to sort of protect the bottom of the ring from daily life).

IMG_1126.jpeg

IMG_1122.jpeg

IMG_1117.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharing my 10 year anniversary gift. I used a local custom jewelry boutique and they were fabulous.

3.58 cts, 18 stones, so almost 20 pointers, size 7. D/E/F color, excellent cut melee in platinum. I upsized a little because summer in FL makes my hands swell. Please pardon the silicone spiral sizer (which, incidentally, is proving an effective way to sort of protect the bottom of the ring from daily life).

IMG_1126.jpeg

IMG_1122.jpeg

IMG_1117.jpeg

Congrats on your 10th anniversary and on your GLORIOUS new ring!!!
P.S. I love those little twirly sizers. They really come in handy sometimes.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1126.jpeg

IMG_1122.jpeg

IMG_1117.jpeg

Gorgeous

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

IMG_1126.jpeg

IMG_1122.jpeg

IMG_1117.jpeg

What a stunner! Is there a thread on this?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! You should do a post in Show Me The Bling forum so everyone can see it!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Chasiu Bands 0.jpg

Chasiu Bands 1.jpg

Diamond bands:
Chasiu Bands 2.jpg

Chasiu Bands 3.jpg

Oh what a gorgeous collection! Can't wait to see the new additions!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1126.jpeg

IMG_1122.jpeg

IMG_1117.jpeg

Stunning—the perfect setting for those beautifully cut diamonds! Congratulations on your anniversary!

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunner! Is there a thread on this?

I just posted it here in OnlyBands. I’ve only had it in my hands for about a week. Our anniversary isn’t technically until May, but my patience wouldn’t wait that long :D

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your 10th anniversary and on your GLORIOUS new ring!!!
P.S. I love those little twirly sizers. They really come in handy sometimes.

Thanks so much! Yeah, those spirals are the best. I’m like a 7 in summer and 6.25 in the winter and they have been so helpful.

Sophie6

Rough_Rock

IMG_1126.jpeg

IMG_1122.jpeg

IMG_1117.jpeg

This is lovely!! I am trying to decide on a fortieth anniversary ring and this is definitely a style I’m considering. Could you post a couple more pics please one of the profile on your hand and one straight on but a little further away to get a better perspective of the stone size on your hand. I’m trying to decide on stone size. Thanks in advance. Love it. Congrats.

mjea

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for this thread, @Niel!!

Question for all - how do you all feel about varied heights off the finger when stacking bands?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer them a close height but if the look really kills I’m not against stacking a chunky one with a think one

ExplorePS

Rough_Rock
Loving all these bands! Newbie question here... I've seen on other threads that wearing multiple rings together can cause damage. How do you figure out which bands are safe to stack together? If there is nothing protruding in terms of stone and just allow metal on metal to touch? TIA!

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
This is lovely!! I am trying to decide on a fortieth anniversary ring and this is definitely a style I’m considering. Could you post a couple more pics please one of the profile on your hand and one straight on but a little further away to get a better perspective of the stone size on your hand. I’m trying to decide on stone size. Thanks in advance. Love it. Congrats.

I will post some profile shots on the hand. And I’ll find a hand model for your distance shots. My hands are the most gnarled and ugly hands that I’ve ever seen and therefore they don’t get posted online. I’ll get some photos together this weekend and then reply to you again.

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock

Here are some photos.

IMG_1170.jpeg

IMG_1171.jpeg

IMG_1174.jpeg

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
That's just lovely! Congratulations! I'm a fan of "not too high" settings and this just looks amazingly comfortable. And your hands are beautiful.

LOL thanks. They’re gnarly. I’m glad I have them and that they work well, but they ain’t winning any beauty contests :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results