shape
carat
color
clarity

Only for those who like an airline

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I love it. But it seems to me that a design like this would always have an airline bc of the prongs?

kris01vb

Shiny_Rock
I love it. But it seems to me that a design like this would always have an airline bc of the prongs?

Exactly. Has to have an airline. It’s a jacket/band. The solitaire goes up and in the middle if I want to wear as an halo. So the gap has to be there so the diamond slides into then halo.

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
What matters is that you like it! :)
Your centre stone is gorgeous!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now that's a halo i actually like!
Im not a halo girl usually
i love the gap
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Honestly, I love it! I think the concept is so clever and cool and the execution looks good too. I am a little weird (maybe) in that I actively prefer a small airline to help define the centre more so the airline really works for me!! This is so so smart.

Could you show us what it looks like on the side?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since I am a fan of air line/gap halo, I believe the combination looks nice.

However, personally, I would probably change the setting of the solitaire to a bezel instead of prongs as I believe it would sit better inside the halo ring.

If I were going to reset the solitaire into a bezel, I might as well remake the set as one ring.

However, there is an advantage of having a separate diamond halo in that I can have rings made with different CSs to wear with it.

All personal opinions and preferences, of course.

DK :))

kris01vb

Shiny_Rock
Honestly, I love it! I think the concept is so clever and cool and the execution looks good too. I am a little weird (maybe) in that I actively prefer a small airline to help define the centre more so the airline really works for me!! This is so so smart.

Could you show us what it looks like on the side?

A207DF14-571E-4FC1-9726-7D2CEAE736E6.jpeg

It looks great from the side as well! You can see what looks like an extra band connected to the halo, of course, but it still looks very much like a single ring rather than a ring in a jacket, especially if you wear it this way, with the halo band closer to yourself. I like the fact that you kept the solitaire in the prong setting (because I love prong settings), and it works really well. Great job!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's ingenious!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so versatile for switching up your look. You could use it with other solitaires and/or have another halo created in a different color gold or stones. Airline looks fine. What a great idea. Enjoy !

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
I think you got the best of both worlds. I’m not a classic halo person, that’s much more pleasing to my eye than a micro pavé halo abutting your lovely solitaire.

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a clever idea. Your set is gorgeous!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! As others have said, I don't think going without an airline is possible. So great that you have the option of wearing it with or without a halo. Your solitaire is beautiful!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
I think it’s a beautiful concept — to me the air line gives the design dimension and highlights your beautiful center stone. It also reminds me of a compass rose (which I love and would find meaningful!)

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the airline! This is such a beautiful, versatile idea and it looks wonderful on you! For me personally, visually I don't process halos/clusters really well when they are all diamonds; all I see is a blur of sparkle. So I prefer a visual separation of some sort; either a contrast between center stone and halo/cluster (e.g., colored stone(s) for one or the other) or an airline, as in your gorgeous set! Thank you for sharing, and enjoy!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer an airline and love this, what a clever idea!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results