shape
carat
color
clarity

Online/wholesale diamond merchants

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alistairt

Rough_Rock
Hi folks. I would appreciate if I could get some help on finding out who here has used the wholesaler or online approach to buying a loose diamond and any referrals to online/wholesales of loose diamonds who have delivered on a great custoemr exerience.

I am looking to buy a diamond engagement ring and know what I am looking for but would liekto make sure I get the best possible deal on it and as such would appreciate if any one can provide a referral to a wholesaler of diamonds and/or a URL link to an online merchant.

Thanks in advance

Al

Lugus

Shiny_Rock
I bought my diamond from www.superbcert.com. I had an awesome experience and spend a lot of time recommending them
1.gif

you might want to try this list of vendors as well: http://www.pricescope.com/dealers.asp

alistairt

Rough_Rock
Thansk Lugus

alistairt

Rough_Rock
I need some help in identifying if the price quote of$5500.00 is good for the follwoing:

Size: 1carat
Colour: F
Princess Cut
VS
Price: $5500.00

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results