shape
carat
color
clarity

online sources for side stones calf heads, kites?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
anyone know of a good online/internet source for side stones----bullets, calves heads,kites??????????

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope... these side stones are almost never sold separately. The pairs I find retail are almost never well matched - most likely the stuff that no one in the trade would willingly put in their rings.
7.gif

DBL would be a suggestion. I remember David answered a similar question way back, and they carry interesting sidestones for their rings to start with.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

hannah

Rough_Rock
Awhile back I happened upon this website: www.americanfancies.com

They sell fancy shaped diamond pairs. I have never dealt with them. And I don''t know of anyone in the PS community who has bought from them. However, this website may be a good start for you.

Best of luck
1.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
thanks hannah----------anyone purchased from them would appreciate hearing about it?

YoungPapa

Shiny_Rock
Trade
windowshopper

I would think that every PS advertiser can get you any set of calf-heads, bullets or kites you may need. Problem with those types of goods is that they''re so rarely requested that keeping an up-to-date online inventory isn''t a priority for most vendors.

When you do find a pair be prepared for sticker-shock. There are only a couple companies that I know of who stock these types of goods and they charge a pretty penny for their services. Just last week I was quoted something like $4000/ct for matched .70ct emerald cuts. These are stones with no papers - just a guarantee of quality. I can get SINGLE EC''s of that size and quality with GIA reports for thirty percent less.

Getting one diamond is easy and cheap. Getting two, though, you sometimes gotta pay the piper.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results