shape
carat
color
clarity

online shopping

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tjboval

Rough_Rock
I''ve been considering on purchasing a diamond from Diamond Source of VA...First I''d like to know if anyone is familiar with them, and if not what tools do I have to be sure they''re okay? The next the is the quote they gave on the diamond below, does it seem reasonable?
Diamond # 4
OV, 1.70 carat, EGL cert, H color, VS2 clarity, price $7375, depth
60.5%, table
54%, measurements 9.34 x 6.79 x 4.11 mm, ratio 1.37, VG VG ?

Still searching
read.gif

optimized

Shiny_Rock
Hi tj,

I don't have any experience with them personally, but since this thread has gone unanswered thus far I thought I'd point you to a couple of other threads that mention them...

One thing you may want to keep in mind while considering your purchase is that they are "diamond brokers" (proudly, according to the site), meaning that they don't own their inventory and basically act as an intermediary between the consumer and the diamond wholesalers. This is very common and isn't something to be concerned about in itself, but it also means that the exact same diamond they have is likely also available from several other sources, so if there is any question about their honesty it may be quite easy to get the diamond from a vendor you're more comfortable with. I haven't done any extensive research on them, but I agree with other comments in the threads listed that their two-day inspection period is quite short and adds a layer of difficulty regarding making an informed and comfortable decision.

Hope this helps...

-Tim

[/u][/u]

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Hi TJ,

I sent you a PM.

tjboval

Rough_Rock
Tim,

Thanks a bunch...I think I'll stick with the companies on pricescope. They were extremely nice on the phone and seem to promise everything, which made me a little uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results