shape
carat
color
clarity

online diamond purchase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jade

Rough_Rock
Hi:Which one is a better deal?
.467 round cut, color F, clarity SI1. Table %=56, Depth%60.7, Pavilion%43.1, Crown Angle=33.9 Girdle=0.7%-1.2%. Measurements is 5.03-5.06x3.06. This is selling for $1196.00The second one:
.453 round cut, color G, clarity VS2. Table%=55, Depth %=61, Pavilion%=43, Crown=34.8, Girdle=1.0%-1.2%. Measurements is 4.97-5.00x3.04. This is selling for $1205.10.They both seem very good to me but I think the first was is a better deal? What is everyone esle's opinion?I got these quotes from www.whiteflash.com. Are they a good online diamond distributor?
I checked on your online vendor list but found nothing much about Whiteflash.As always, thank you so much!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
GIA and AGS are more respectful in the US diamond industry. Usually cutters send the stones to AGS lab if they think they can get an ideal cut grade.GIA and AGS reports are more expensive and considered more consistent. You can find diamonds with IGI reports in the mall jewelry stores.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Jade,
Whiteflash is a very reputable distributor of A Cut Above brand hearts and arrows diamonds. They sell them at very good prices.
If you go to this link on pricescope you can see the strict standards they uphold for their hearts and arrows diamonds.
Hearts and Arrows Diamonds and The Basics of Diamond Cutting
You can try these diamonds in the cut adviser on pricescope to see how they may perform. I guess you'll have to call them for the pavilion angle as they only list the percentage.
http://www.pricescope.com/cutadviser.asp
You may also want to go through the video and tutorial first. You may feel more confident about your purchase if you do so.
I hope this is helpful.
smile.gif
lawmax

heel2005

Rough_Rock
Is an IGI certified diamond as good as AGS or GIA?

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My pick is the first one too. I like to stay away from crown angles approaching 35'. 34.8 is getting a little close for my taste.Whiteflash is a very good online vendor, and the Cut Above product is one of the best branded H&A diamonds I've seen.Good luck, and let us know what you purchase.------------------

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results