shape
carat
color
clarity

Online Diamond buying guide

LeahTeats

Rough_Rock
I used the Diamond search tool on PS and found quite a few options. Im just not familiar with safe people/places to buy from! I want something warmer ( m, n, o ) and something in between 1.5 - 2.5ct. does anyone have any suggestions/ pictures of rings they have bought from these sights? Thanks!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LeahTeats|1452627389|3974879 said:
I used the Diamond search tool on PS and found quite a few options. Im just not familiar with safe people/places to buy from! I want something warmer ( m, n, o ) and something in between 1.5 - 2.5ct. does anyone have any suggestions/ pictures of rings they have bought from these sights? Thanks!

What shapes are you comfortable with?

LeahTeats

Rough_Rock
Princess or marquise are my preferred stones...

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You'll be limited to vendors that will sell marquise or princesses in that color range

All of these are reputable: good old gold, diamonds by Lauren , jewels by grace (she sells antique and estate jewelry)

I'd be remiss if I didn't suggest this stone, though. The setting is custom , the stone is well cut, and in your size range

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/cvb-chloe-marquise-size-6-75-t218269.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/cvb-chloe-marquise-size-6-75-t218269.html[/URL]

LeahTeats

Rough_Rock
That's what I'm finding I found one on Solomon but am hesitant to buy from them... Would round be an easier find? I'm not too picky on shape I just love warmth in diamonds right now!!
Also that marquise is amazing!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LeahTeats|1452630639|3974924 said:
That's what I'm finding I found one on Solomon but am hesitant to buy from them... Would round be an easier find? I'm not too picky on shape I just love warmth in diamonds right now!!

I suggested the vendors above becuase they sell fancies in that lower color range. Yes, if Solomon brothers doesn't provide photos I wouldn't but from them their.

Don't worry, you'll find what you're looking for its just a matter of taking the time to find it, what's your budget for this endeavor?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good cut is more important than clarity or color when it comes to the colored fireworks light show that only diamond can put on.

Of all the shapes the round is the one capable of having the best light performance (but only when cut well).

One vendor, briangavindiamonds, has a line of superbly-cut rounds in the color range you are looking for.
I have not bought from them, but they are a great vendor with many happy customers here on PS.

http://www.briangavindiamonds.com/diamonds/signature-diamonds/cape

He calls this line of his top-cut round diamonds "Cape".
His current inventory has seven diamonds in your 1.5 - 2.5 carat range, and the three largest are in your M N O color range.

Top cut is rare and VERY rare in these colors!
IMO you are very very lucky to find this.

screen_shot_2016-01-12_at_1.png

LeahTeats

Rough_Rock
Ive been able to find some for under 8k (mostly marquise and princess) that i think i wouldnt mind but im not sure..

LeahTeats

Rough_Rock
i see that i might have to up the budget a little though because i think im set on 2+ ct :angel:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results