shape
carat
color
clarity

online dealers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geo11

Rough_Rock
i''ve been looking on bluenile and white flash. Some posters on this forum have dealt with these dealers and seem happy with their puchase. it does seem to be a leap of faith however. Can anyone recommend these sites or others or if possible who to stay away from. also another question: If we(amatures) post specs can some experts post an opinion on a particular stone ? also does an ideal cut stone mean that table, crown height and the rest are in good proportion?

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
I wouldn't worry too much about buying a diamond from any of the primary internet dealers, we've all been mentioned on this page... All of us have proven track records, excellent reputations for the quality of our product, service, delivery and support of our return / refund policies. Add to that the fact that we all live in a glass fish bowl here on Price Scope and you're assured not to have any problems, none of us want to be blasted out of the water on this forum.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 12/5/2003 1:50:04 PM niceice wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about buying a diamond from any of the primary internet dealers, we've all been mentioned on this page... All of us have proven track records, excellent reputations for the quality of our product, service, delivery and support of our return / refund policies. Add to that the fact that we all live in a glass fish bowl here on Price Scope and you're assured not to have any problems, none of us want to be blasted out of the water on this forum.----------------

That is soooooo true, Todd! Selling diamonds from inside a fishbowl about sums it up.

Hey Geo!
wavey.gif

You can use the Price Scope Search engine to scour lots of diamonds listed by many PS Vendors. You don't even have to hop from website to website. You can also search past Forum threads by Vendor name to read about other people's purchase experiences. Call and chat or email a few. They are really very nice and knowledgeable folk. I have yet to read a post on the Forum of a PS Vendor intentionally misrepresenting a diamond. Check out return/refund/upgrade policies. Find a person you are comfortable working with and let them be your eyes. Many folk have bought great diamonds from the wonderful on-line Vendors we have available to us here.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results