shape
carat
color
clarity

one stone listed on 2 websites?

Barnlady

Rough_Rock
Ok, now I am starting to get creeped out. I typed in an IGI report number and the stone came up as being sold by Adiamor as well as B2C.
What's up with this? Significant price difference too, I might add.
Getting uncomfortable here.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Most retailers do not own the stones outright. They pull their listed inventory from a virtual marketplace. If you purchase the stone from them they will request it from whomever actually owns it. This is why sometimes when you buy a stone your order gets cancelled because someone else requested it first. So it is common for you to find the same stone listed across retailers with different prices. Buy from the one that has the best price or the best return, warranty policies. It won't matter. The actual stone will be the same one no matter which retailer you purchase it from.

Barnlady

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so very much. Your assistance is priceless!! One more question.
Does anyone see an issue with the full bezel settings? Can most quality jewelers handle setting a stone in a full bezel setting. The reason I ask is that I have had a bad experience with a jeweler welding a wedding ring and the engagement ring together and he didnt get them centered on each other!!!! No, I am not darkening his doors ever again.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most sites pull from the same suppliers. It's always worth searching on multiple sites if you find a diamond you like because the prices can vary A LOT between sites. I've seen diamonds listed on some sites for $8k but on Adiamor or Ritani for $2k, for the same exact diamond!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results