shape
carat
color
clarity

One More Pic of my Pink Sapphire Ring and a Big Dilemma!

lil425

Shiny_Rock
They just sent me one more photo of my ring and I wanted to share it with you. Now the dilemma. It is going to be overnighted to my work tomorrow but my husband wants me to wait until I come home with it so that he can present it to me. I have an appointment right after work tomorrow so I will be home several hours later than normal. How am I going to resist opening the box?????? Can I really carry it around all day and not peek? Ugh!!!!!

Custom-Halo-Pink-Sapphire-White-Gold-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-by-Whiteflash-30772_g2.jpg

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
Re: One More Pic of my Pink Sapphire Ring

if you manage to carry it around all day and not peak, you have waaaaay more willpower than me. So beautiful!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Be patient Lil.... you will not regrets! Wahoooooooo!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You CAN :)) do it. I think it is very sweet of him to want to present it to you!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really sweet of him! I would wait. Plus, just so you know, there is no way you can get into a FedEx box without him being
able to tell! Seriously, and I am an expert at sneaking a peek!

You have seen the pictures, so your are ahead of most people that get surprise rings. It's just so darn sweet that he wants to do that.
Let him have his big moment!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
luv2sparkle said:
That is really sweet of him! I would wait. Plus, just so you know, there is no way you can get into a FedEx box without him being

You have seen the pictures, so your are ahead of most people that get surprise rings. It's just so darn sweet that he wants to do that.

yes, I totally agree...since he wants to present it to him, let him :) plus you have the pics to tide you over.

please come back with more pics and handshots!!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
slg47|1318302129|3037476 said:
luv2sparkle said:

yes, I totally agree...since he wants to present it to him, let him :) plus you have the pics to tide you over.

I agree, too! That is so sweet and special!

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
plan a lunch with your husband!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally HEART this ring!! It's got two of my fave stones, diamonds and pink sapphires!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Can't wait to see yr handshots.

May I ask how big is the centre stone (as in measurements or length and width in mm) and how big are the surrounding diamonds?

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you must have more willpower than me! :-o You can do it! Just imagine the moment you will be passing up it you don't give your man the oppurtunity to present it to you. I think THAT would help me resist a peak. Theres nothing quite like the moment the fed ex trucks pulled up, but a propasal from the man you love....priceless! ;))

It's gorgeous! I'll be looking for handshots tomorrow!!!!

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring. As for your dilemma - I am in the same position as you. My upgrade is arriving by UPS today and my husband wants to present it to me and "propose" all over again. I know exactly how you feel - it will be driving me nuts to look at the unopened UPS box. Just think how of the great memory you will have when your husband looks at you and gives you the ring. Good luck!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
It is such a dear of your DH to wanna do it.. Go along with him.. You will not regret it.. It is a freaking lovely ring~!!! :love:

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
CoutureFemme|1318302835|3037487 said:
slg47|1318302129|3037476 said:
luv2sparkle said:

I agree, too! That is so sweet and special!

I have to agree also. Although it'll take *wicked strong* willpower, I think you should wait. But when you do open it, we need pics, and lots of them! :)

BoulderGal

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
It will be worth the wait! Stay strong! NO PEEKING!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results