shape
carat
color
clarity

One last time

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! Look forward to seeing the pictures!

r8dg

Rough_Rock
I wasnt able to get good pics of the diamond since my camera cant focus that small, so here are a few decent ones to give you an idea. I got it from Yukitiel over at id jewelry online link. AWESOME person to deal with and made the transaction very smooth. He didnt even charge me until I was completely satisfied and after I agreed to keep the diamond. EXCELLENT customer service :)

IMG00320.jpg

r8dg

Rough_Rock
Pic 2

IMG00316.jpg

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
Well from what I can see I''m sure it''s gorgeous :) I saw your question about the melee for the halo and I just posted pics of mine and I love it! You can find it here: VGirls Cushion Ring. I used 1.2mm melee (.008carats) in the halo which is slightly under a point but more than 1/2 point. Our diamonds are almost the same size so it may give you some point of reference. It gave me the sparkle that I wanted with the daintyness I love. Good Luck!

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
From the larger photos you posted earlier, I think you got yourself a beautiful cushion. I love the shape. Will you set it N-S or E-W?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, congratulations on finding the stone!! I definitely preferred the 1.71 with the leakage of the second, it looks like a great stone. I can''t wait to see what it looks like set!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results