shape
carat
color
clarity

One last question about this stone...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sarah95

Shiny_Rock
This is the stone I have on hold. Gem Appraisers gave me the thumbs up, but in doing one last search on the PS price charts, I noticed some 3.24 rounds that have larger measurements. For example, there''s one that''s 3.24 and measures 9.65-9.69-5.80. Just wondering if the 3.25 I have on hold faces up its size. TIA!!

Round Brilliant

Measurements: 9.49 - 9.56 x 5.90 mm

Carat Weight: 3.25

Color Grade: I

Clarity Grade: SI2

Cut Grade: Excellent

Proportions:

Depth: 61.9 %

Table: 56 %

Crown Angle: 35°

Crown Height: 15.5 %

Pavilion Angle: 41°

Pavilion Depth: 43.5 %

Star length: 50 %

Lower Half: 80 %

Girdle: Medium, Faceted

Culet: None

Finish:

Polish: Excellent

Symmetry: Excellent

Fluorescence: Faint

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is hard to tell with the other diamond without all the info Sarah, as it may or may not be of good cut to be able to compare it to yours, but your diamond is well cut and is facing up fine for its weight, remember with diamonds of this size, that you are unlikely to see any difference between the two - as you get into larger diamonds any size differences are harder to perceive. Diamonds of this size, well cut and a verified eyeclean and appraiser approved 'strict' SI2 are a rare find, no need to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results