shape
carat
color
clarity

One Last Hoorah (2.73 G VS2)…

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We are about to embark on an extensive home renovation and addition project, which I fully expect will take more time and cost more money than we anticipate. Since I will be neck deep in this project for at least a year and it will likely consume most of my time and discretionary funds for all things bling, I decided to upgrade my e-ring one last time (famous last words :lol: ) before we get underway. I traded my 1.85ct G VVS2 GIA EX EX EX for this 2.73ct G VS2 (eye clean) GIA EX EX EX with Adiamor, who were great when I dealt with them for my initial purchase and equally as great during the upgrade process. They even duplicated my setting at cost. My 1.85ct diamond was a FIC (CA 36/PA 40.6) and I really enjoyed it’s fire and was concerned my upgrade (TIC) would disappoint in that department, but so far I am seeing plenty of fire and am smitten with her size and performance. She is fresh off the FedEx truck so, please excuse the hastily taken pics. For reference, ring is sized 5.75.

HCA:
Light Return:Excellent
Fire:Excellent
Scintillation:Excellent
Spread:Very Good
HCA Score :0.6 - Excellent - within TIC range
Should sparkle beautifully and look a good size for its carat weight. Confirm with an Ideal-scope, ASET scope or send to an appraiser.

STATS:
TABLE 56%
DEPTH 60.8%
CROWN ANGLE 34.5°
CROWN HEIGHT 15.0%
PAVILION ANGLE 40.6°
PAVILION DEPTH 43%
STAR FACETS 50%
LGF's 80%
GIRDLE 3%
9.0 x 9.05 x 5.5

2.73ASET.jpg
2.73PICBN.jpg

2.73PicC.jpg

2.73PicB.jpg

2.73PicA.jpg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
You always find winners. I loved your previous ring, and your upgrade is gorgeous!! It looks beautiful on you. Good luck with your renovations!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look beautiful and a great size jump! Congrats and enjoy!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowzers!!! Congrats and good luck with the renovation. We’ve done a few - fasten you’re seatbelt and your checkbook!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, looks lovely :kiss2:

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wowzers!!! Congrats and good luck with the renovation. We’ve done a few - fasten you’re seatbelt and your checkbook!

Thanks @motownmama ! This is our first (hopefully last!), but that pretty much what I've heard. Part of the reason I wanted to indulge myself a bit before it overtakes our lives.

Wow, looks lovely :kiss2:

Thank you @Austina . I'm just getting to know her, but she hasn't disappointing me yet =)2

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
That is a stunning ring! Enjoy & good luck w the renos

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love that you have retained stone shape & setting too - a classic combo!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! And a substantial jump in size too!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Such a nice upgrade!

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
Oh, my! That should keep DSS at bay for some time!
Just beautiful.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my @Kaycee2018! She’s gorgeous and the color I’m hoping to upgrade to! I love everything about her! Congratulations!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, your new diamond looks huuuuge and stunning! I love that it lights up I the car (great photo by the way). I do not understand why some diamonds look great and some don’t in the car but ENJOY the unexpected bonus.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So so gorgeous! What a beautiful stone! I really love your whole set. Good luck with the renovations....if you can get anything done now with that firecracker on your hand :lol:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your upgrade! I love the size and it looks great with your bands! We're reno survivors as well, its hard work, but so worth it in the end!! Good luck!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @LightBright , @Slick1 and @sarahb !

So so gorgeous! What a beautiful stone! I really love your whole set. Good luck with the renovations....if you can get anything done now with that firecracker on your hand :lol:

True! Today was not my most productive day at the office :lol:

Congrats on your upgrade! I love the size and it looks great with your bands! We're reno survivors as well, its hard work, but so worth it in the end!! Good luck!

”Survivor” :lol: Love it! We’ve done small renovations in the past, which were certainly trying, so we are mentally preparing for this one. It’s gonna be a long year.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, it’s gorgeous!! :kiss2::kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! :love: Spectacular! LOVE it.:love:

Good luck with the renovations.:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @whitewave

Thanks, @missy . We are going to need all the luck we can get

You have it! Sending bucketloads of good luck renovating dust your way. And remember, one day at a time and when necessary one hour at a time. And just double the cost and time and your expectations should be reasonable. Good luck and looking forward to seeing your beautiful redone home when the reno is complete! Hang in there:appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your upgrade is gorgeous and is perfect with your stack!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! :kiss2: Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results