shape
carat
color
clarity

One interesting proposal, cast of thousands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Griffin

Shiny_Rock
You have to check out this link for the humor factor. It was nationally televised this weekend.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/2867953/detail.html

Let''s hope the store has an e-ring return policy...
rolleyes.gif

2867762.jpg

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Wow, talk about being on different pages! Sort of like a nightmare, except being awake and doing it in PUBLIC! Ouch.
14.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
OH, that's AWFUL.

wow.

jackieblue

Rough_Rock
Ouch.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
He's never going to live that down.

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
I think too many guys see these flamboyant public proposals and start thinking that they're the ultimate in romance, every woman's dream, etc., without considering that a lot of women don't want to do something that personal in front of 15,000+ people.

There's something to be said for a simple, low-key proposal that just focuses on the feelings involved instead of making a Hollywood production out of it.
rolleyes.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
As I said elsewhere, if a guy doesn't know me well enough to realize I wouldn't want a public proposal, then he doesn't know me well enough to be my husband!

jackieblue

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 2/25/2004 6:04:11 PM Hest88 wrote:

As I said elsewhere, if a guy doesn't know me well enough to realize I wouldn't want a public proposal, then he doesn't know me well enough to be my husband!----------------

The week DH proposed, I distinctly remember thanking him for not choosing to do so in a public place. It was a very private, special moment, and I wouldn't have wanted to share it with anyone...least of all tens of thousands of fans!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results