shape
carat
color
clarity

On the hunt

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rokhunter

Rough_Rock
I have been on the hunt for a loose stone for about 4 months. I have taken the time to educate myself a fair amount on the subject of diamonds, and I know exactly what I am searching for...
--.9 to under 1 carat
--recent AGS 000 grading report
--e or f color
--clean SI1 clarity
--inert flours.
--total depth < 62%
--53 to 55 table (i want dispersion)
--medium faceted girdle (laser inscribed is a plus)
--seeking crisp H&A effect (branded H&A is fine, as long as the premium is not too high)
--crown and pavil. angles, and other qualities, right on the money for tolkowsky defined specs.
--there should ideally be no other comments listed under the Comments section of report.
--price 5500 firm.
I have not found any stones that meet all of these conditions... and I regularily surf all net vendors' sites...
Any help would be appreciated!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lawmax,Is it ok for me to offer help &/or alternatives to people asking for it here? If not that's ok. I want to abide by whatever rules you have on your forums. It was my natural instinct to help though and offer him a real beauty I just purchased.
smile.gif
Peace,
Rhino------------------
To see and learn the most critical information you can before the purchase visit "The Ultimate Diamond Information Site" at www.goodoldgold.com

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,Have you looked at the search by visual performance? I found one or two stones there that seem to meet your criteria. You may find more stones if you consider G color as well. Once mounted, it would be tough to tell an F from a G. http://www.pricescope.com/sift.asp Also, if you call vendors with what you want, they may be able to get it for you.
smile.gif

rokhunter

Rough_Rock
Thanks all! I will check out your advice...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results