shape
carat
color
clarity

On the hunt

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2007 10:44:22 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Well... How does it look???
Yah! How does it look?
10.gif
Have you been blinded by the sparkles and it''s beauty ... is that the reason for no update or are you leaving us hanging on purpose?
27.gif

Casecracker

Rough_Rock
Sorry! I just got it today FedEX. I work afternoons and nights so I''m not usually on pricescope unless it''s after about 2 AM EST, or around 12 PM EST.

It has not been mounted in my setting yet, that will be later today. But the diamond itself is absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!! It''s very clear, perfectly eye-clean and just fantastic in terms of brilliance and scintillation. I can''t wait to see it tomorrow after it''s mounted and of course I will be posting pictures!!!

Casecracker

Rough_Rock
Pictures in circa 2 hours...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
2 hours? (toes tapping)
9.gif

Casecracker

Rough_Rock
Sorry! Camera is not very good - or I just don''t know how to use it. Tricky to take good pictures of these things!

DSC01191.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Casecracker, try using the "macro" function on your camera. Usually this is indicated with a little flower symbol, it is the function used for taking close-up pictures. That should work better!

But from the blurrs I see now, it still looks lovely!
2.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! Such a good job!

Even though the pics aren''t the greatest yet, I can still see how wonderful that ring looks ... Did you bite into and tear open the Fedex package to get at it ...
25.gif

So ... now tell me ... how does this ring compare to the one you saw at the pawn shop? ... I couldn''t resist.
9.gif

Casecracker

Rough_Rock
Hehe. I did bite into the package to get to the diamond. I just had the diamond mounted on that setting yesterday afternoon.

I will try to post better pictures. I used the macro setting but still fuzzy - I think there's a lighting issue...?

Anyway, thanks everybody! I promise better pictures after Christmas (maybe sooner). Monday's the big day.
10.gif

Did you HAVE to bring up the pawn shop again? That's like a painful incident from my childhood at this point
25.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck! I am sure she will love it, you got an awesome diamond and the setting looks beautiful. I love thin bands, they look so feminine and dainty! Keep us posted
1.gif

Casecracker

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 5:00:03 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Good luck! I am sure she will love it, you got an awesome diamond and the setting looks beautiful. I love thin bands, they look so feminine and dainty! Keep us posted
1.gif

Thanks! I will! Monday''s the big day
16.gif

Casecracker

Rough_Rock
Erg!!! Can''t sleep...too excited...I just want to wake her up and do it nooww!!!

But I won''t.

ERG!
32.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/24/2007 6:48:15 AM
Author: Casecracker
Erg!!! Can''t sleep...too excited...I just want to wake her up and do it nooww!!!

But I won''t.

ERG!
32.gif

And why not? Engagements are a perfectly good reason to wake someone up!

Since you can''t sleep, how about some more photos? Or did you finally fall asleep?

captainobvious

Shiny_Rock
Best of luck to you Case, I''m sure she''ll love it! Tough to tell from the pics, but the numbers on the stone don''t lie. I''ll bet that diamond is nice and fiery, eh?

Casecracker

Rough_Rock
By about 6 AM I couldn''t stand it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I woke her up and proposed. She loved the proposal AND the ring! She had no idea it was coming - it was one of the greatest moments of my life
9.gif

I''m going to let her take the pictures and post them - she''s better at it than I am, unless you all wanna see fuzzy pictures
27.gif

I''ll get a couple pictures of it on her hand too. I guess the hunt is over
25.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/24/2007 10:21:33 AM

So I woke her up and proposed. She loved the proposal AND the ring! She had no idea it was coming - it was one of the greatest moments of my life
9.gif

I''m going to let her take the pictures and post them - she''s better at it than I am, unless you all wanna see fuzzy pictures
27.gif

25.gif
LOVE IT!! That would TOTALLY be me if I were a guy!

Congrats!
36.gif

Casecracker

Rough_Rock
As promised - here are a couple of better pictures of the ring, on her hand:

DSC02707.JPG

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement, Casecracker!

That ring is GORGEOUS!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It looks perfect on her dainty hand. I wish both of you the best of luck in your engagement and marriage... keep the pictures coming! I can''t wait to see more!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, congrats!!
yayy.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2007 10:21:33 AM

9.gif

27.gif

25.gif
At 6 AM, out of a dead sleep, I would imagine not.
lol.gif
I love it.
9.gif
And I''m sure she loved it, and will love telling that story for the rest of her life.
2.gif

Great job and gorgeous ring, congrats!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Awww your proposal story is so sweet and memorable and the ring is just magnificant looks like it was made for her hand :)

Congratulations :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results