shape
carat
color
clarity

On the 4th Night of Hanukkah My True Love Gave To Me..............

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
A gorgeous diamond ring!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

It wasn't a surprise at all, even has kind of a cool story behind it. We got engaged at the beginning of June, then started hunting for a stone and setting. I spotted this setting here, we both loved it. Problem is, it was a pre-owned but un-used setting, and didn't fit the stone size my now husband wanted to get me. However, it fit a .85 G-VS1 Whiteflash PS that I wasn't wearing. So the idea was hatched. "Let me get that setting, and take your stone and get it mounted". I loved the idea, he bought the setting, we took my stone and it to my local jeweler. He also had to get it sized up to fit over a busted knuckle. The setting is 18K WG and heavy, total diamond weight around 1ct. The diamond are well cut, and high color and VS clarity. Definitely not a mall store setting! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

When we went to pick it up, I held out my right hand for him to put it on to make sure it fit. The store owner's very elderly grandmother was watching, she said "Sonny, you're putting that on her wrong hand! I can tell you 2 are in love!". We laughed, and my husband pulled my left hand into her view so she could see both our rings. He said "Don't worry ma'am, we've already got that covered. And you folks made the ring for us". :lol::lol::lol:

After that I had to give it back for him and wait 3 months!!! TORTURE!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1607984709692.png

Here it is with my E ring, My man isn't made of money by any stretch, but he has the most loving heart of any man I've ever known. He's worth waiting a lifetime for. :love:

1607988405354.png

Last edited:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful story! I'm happy that it worked out for you!

And yes, he was definitely worth waiting for!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, enjoy and wear in good health!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful &happy hanukah !

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring. :love: Happy Hanukkah!:appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!

DK :kiss2:

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
The store owner's very elderly grandmother was watching, she said "Sonny, you're putting that on her wrong hand! I can tell you 2 are in love!". We laughed, and my husband pulled my left hand into her view so she could see both our rings. He said "Don't worry ma'am, we've already got that covered. And you folks made the ring for us". :lol::lol::lol:

What makes me laugh even more about this is that he's in his 60's, and I'm not far behind. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous story & beautiful ring!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rons Wolfe -

How lovely! Your .85ct diamond is a perfect fit for it! Could we have some hand shots please?

However....

I EXTRA-love your engagement ring! Could we get aaaalllll the deets on that beauty and a BUNCH of photos? Thank you! And Happy Hanukkah!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great story. So beautiful. Would love to hear more about your ER too!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new ring! Happy Hanukkah!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It’s gorgeous (they both are!)!! Happy Hanukkah!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a sweet story and beautiful rings. Wear it in good health!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Awww so beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Such a sweet story too!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
great story! Both rings are beautiful! Congratulations!

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock

Rons Wolfe

Shiny_Rock
@Rons Wolfe -

How lovely! Your .85ct diamond is a perfect fit for it! Could we have some hand shots please?

However....

I EXTRA-love your engagement ring! Could we get aaaalllll the deets on that beauty and a BUNCH of photos? Thank you! And Happy Hanukkah!

Thanks, I'll post it again soon. And I love it too, for more than one reason! :love::love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet story, beautiful ring! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results