shape
carat
color
clarity

On paper, does this stone look great?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

huntsage

Rough_Rock
1.42 GIA RD F SI1 60.8 57 7.267.32x4.43 N EX EX N

medium faceted, no culet, no flour--price: $8300

I''m new and would really appreciate any comments you all have, thanks!
twirl.gif

huntsage

Rough_Rock
That would be cool if someone replied
1.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Hey Huntsage... You only posted this 10 mins ago!
BTW, welcome to this forum!

The stone looks good, but we absolutely need to know all cut details via Sarin or OGI report. Such report should be provided at no additional cost by your dealer.
Also, make sure the stone is eye-clean... Give a call to the dealer and ask him a verbal description (or if possible some magnified pics) of this diamond.

Best of Luck!
1.gif

huntsage

Rough_Rock
thanks alot, It is coming in today to an appraiser and I am going to look at it. THey have the sarin machine and what not, Jewelry Appraisal Services, Steven Silver in Houston. The supplier said the inclusion is in the middle of the table, but the stone is eye-clean. thanks again

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
You're very welcome!

Uhm... SI 1 right under the table?? I don't want to discourage you, but at this size, an inclusion in the middle of the table could be eye visible. However, it's a good idea to ask an indipendent opinion to an appraiser!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results