shape
carat
color
clarity

On line vendors - mothers day sales? e.g. Pearl Paradise

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

Just wondering if on line vendors such as Pearl Paradise typically have mothers day sales ? and when do these start?
I am eying a particular pendant for mothers day and would love to be able to justify it with a sale :angel:
thanks
D2b

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they do have a Mother's Day sale usually starting a few weeks or so beforehand and I think it is about 20% off. It's usually a big sale. :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sign up to their newsletters to receive advance notifications of upcoming sales and goodies.

DK :))

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
When I inquired about something last month, PP did confirm they would have a Mother's Day code, but I don't know when. It should be soon!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
thank you :wavey:

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
Oh thanks for the info. Planning to purchase my first tahitian necklace!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pure Pearls now has 20% off the entire site with a code to use listed on the home page. PP has started their mother's day sale...but the baroque white Edison strands that they featured are now all sold out. There are still a lot of other offerings though. Kojima pearl also has a site wide 20% off sale. Not sure about anyone else.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Pearls of Joy, 20% off sitewide, code on the home page.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
PP now has a sitewide code posted on their homepage.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Have PP emailed out a VIP discount code this year? From memory, there is usually an additional 5% off?

mtsapphirelovingannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Siameseroo|1461357969|4022568 said:
Have PP emailed out a VIP discount code this year? From memory, there is usually an additional 5% off?

I was wondering this too. I haven't received a VIP discount code e-mail...I hope they send one. :???:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I think all the codes are out? Anyone know how long will they be valid for? Mulling over some items...

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone receive their Edison's yet? :dance: I am excited to know how what your first impression is!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results