shape
carat
color
clarity

on budget: advice on certs generated from South African Mind

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondPixie

Rough_Rock
Dear all,

My search for the ring is not finalised... its been quite a long time and we are still looking at many options... recently another jeweler introduced some south african diamonds promotion. The diamonds are not internationally certified, but they are certified by the diamond minds...???

the price is cheaper by a lot! but i dare not commit and ask for advice here first before making any decisions..

is it ok to get a non certified diamond? is the certificate from the "diamon mine" good enough???

i''m really not into color, more on cut...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/24/2009 3:20:58 AM
Author:DiamondPixie
Dear all,

My search for the ring is not finalised... its been quite a long time and we are still looking at many options... recently another jeweler introduced some south african diamonds promotion. The diamonds are not internationally certified, but they are certified by the diamond minds...???

the price is cheaper by a lot! but i dare not commit and ask for advice here first before making any decisions..

is it ok to get a non certified diamond? is the certificate from the 'diamon mine' good enough???

i'm really not into color, more on cut...
Hi Pixie

I wouldn't advise getting a non lab graded diamond, but whatever you do if you decide to go for it, make any sale final on the stone checking out to your satisfaction in all aspects ( and get this in writing), if not that you can return it. Here is the appraiser tool for you.

https://www.pricescope.com/appr_list.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results