shape
carat
color
clarity

On a quest for a 3+ carat round

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
I’ve scoured allllll the sites. Are prices higher than they have been? I used to be able to find anything and now it seems like there are more CVD and fewer quality stones. Every single HPHT I’ve come across has blue nuance.

Looking for an ideal (no 60/60) 3+ carat RB with a good balance of fire and scintillation (love rainbow sparkles and bold flashes). Ideally HPHT but open to a well-cut CVD stone without brown underhue. I just haven’t had much luck with CVD stones. Budget <5k for the stone.
G or better color
VS2-VS1 clarity (I’d rather not sacrifice carat for a VVS when VS is eye clean)

Thank you!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
How do you feel about this potentially very eye-clean 4.00 E SI1 HPHT no blue nuance (at least, not that I can detect) with a fiery 40.5/35.5/54 combo with H&A designation for just under $5k?

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
How do you feel about this potentially very eye-clean 4.00 E SI1 HPHT no blue nuance (at least, not that I can detect) with a fiery 40.5/35.5/54 combo with H&A designation for just under $5k?

It is intriguing. I’m surprised it’s SI1 based on what I saw in the loupe. Worried about the “mind clean” part with SI1. The two I had ended up being fairly milky despite good stats. I’ll think about it quickly as I’m sure it won’t be there long!

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock

Where can I find this stone? Went to the website but can’t access it.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Where can I find this stone? Went to the website but can’t access it.

LooseGrownDiamond dot com, then put in the numbers that I posted as one string into the search field

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
LooseGrownDiamond dot com, then put in the numbers that I posted as one string into the search field

I reconstructed them and entered but it says zero results. Guessing it’s already snatched up!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I can’t believe how fast the vultures swoop in on here!

In the off-chance that it's merely on hold, keep this browser tab open and refresh often to see if it pops back as available:

Here's the grading report:

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
In the off-chance that it's merely on hold, keep this browser tab open and refresh often to see if it pops back as available:

Here's the grading report:

Do you think this one is worth the risk with no video available? 6445321991

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Do you think this one is worth the risk with no video available? 6445321991

Can't find that diamond in their inventory.
There's a still shot, but then a different (and horrible) diamond appears after the video loads.
Thus, it can't be checked for blue nuance.

Looks really good!

Screenshot_20230602-094326-774.png

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results