carat
color
clarity

OMG! Three vendors come together for stud earrings and cushion jackets

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all. Yes, I would try pearls and emeralds and rubies lol

Also, my daughter came home this weekend and she prefers the sapphires with the jackets as well because they pop and she loves how you can see the outline of the diamonds and the cushion shape as well.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely!

cheers--Sharon

CoolKat

Rough_Rock
HUBBA HUBBA :lickout::lickout::lickout:
Those are yummy, whitewave! Cushion jackets, that's genius!

Do show us with drops too, please! I've been having earring jackets fevers after obtaining one from our lovely PS-ers! :appl:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HUBBA HUBBA :lickout::lickout::lickout:
Those are yummy, whitewave! Cushion jackets, that's genius!

Do show us with drops too, please! I've been having earring jackets fevers after obtaining one from our lovely PS-ers! :appl:

I haven’t made any yet but I have plans! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!:love:
Love it when things work out.:appl:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous! I scrolled through the thread three times looking for more ear pics of the diamond studs and all I could find was the very first pic. What's up with that? Get cracking girl!
Not saying that the sapphires aren't stunning - they are! Just want a few more of the diamonds! They fit perfectly in the jackets and look so elegant. :love:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! Great ear coverage and its awesome you can swap out the stud for different looks.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous! I scrolled through the thread three times looking for more ear pics of the diamond studs and all I could find was the very first pic. What's up with that? Get cracking girl!
Not saying that the sapphires aren't stunning - they are! Just want a few more of the diamonds! They fit perfectly in the jackets and look so elegant. :love:

Ok lol. I’ll take more of the diamonds today

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, all the diamonds are F and G... the studs are GIA F, the CBIs are one F and one G and the jackets I believe are F/G

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful and really versatile! They look so good on your ear! Wondering if you could even wear them with a pearl stud too.

Really lovely- and fantastic idea!

I found this old pearl— I’m not a pearl person so I have no idea what this pearl is or where it came from lol

690E67CF-F1D6-4D6D-A528-0DB88D0F227E.jpeg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I apologize for not doing personal replies. I’m so tired and cranky today and I’m having menopausal emotions so everything feels so much larger than it is.

I didn’t even go with DH to New Orleans for the saints game this weekend. Blah. ;(

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I apologize for not doing personal replies. I’m so tired and cranky today and I’m having menopausal emotions so everything feels so much larger than it is.

I didn’t even go with DH to New Orleans for the saints game this weekend. Blah. ;(

No worries hope you feel better. I hear you sometimes we girls just need some alone time.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic, gorgeous, perfect! :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats WW!, Well done!! :clap:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Totally gorgeous. These are lovely and versatile. They look fab on your ear.

I fully support this choice, lol,my earring jackets have been one of my all time best purchases.

Love your sapphire ensemble :kiss2:
48CA8C70-BBF3-4824-8606-2430645BF80C.jpeg

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
F207B990-9B56-430E-B7F3-622909CF7EC9.jpeg

My brother is with me and he knows not one thing about jewelry and says he prefers the sapphires with the jackets because they pop. So that shows you the airline isn’t really an issue.
What airline? There is no airline, absolutely fabulous!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results