shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG! New radiant cut halo just arrived!

Su355

Rough_Rock
I don't think I've ever seen anything so beautiful other than my babies and grandbabies! This thing is gorgeous in person!! :love: :appl:

_36702.jpg

_36703.jpg

_36704.jpg

_36705.jpg

Absolutely beautiful! What are the stats? And we need FAR more hand shots!!

Thank you, Alex T. I'm not too sure how to do all of this PS technical stuff, but here are a couple more with wrinkly Grandma hands. :angel:
It is a GIA cert 1.03 carat F, IF, Excellent/VG cut, Excellent polish and Excellent symmetry. No fluorescence or culet. Table 65%. Depth 64.4%. 7.12x5.22x3.36. Ring is 18c WG with .83 G-H VS1-2 French cut pave' diamonds. Seriously seriously sparkles, the whole thing!

Oops. Trying again...

_36710.jpg

_36711.jpg

_36712.jpg

_36714.jpg

One more....black and white. :love:

_36715.jpg

Really gorgeous! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you, Derbygal! I'm having trouble looking at anything else today.

Beautiful! Enjoy your new sparkle bomb! It's just gorgeous!

Thank you Kylier! :love: :love: :love:

it's gorgeous and looks wayyyyyyyyyyyy bigger than a 1 carat center!

woo hoo! gorgeous!!!

:love: :love: :love:

Thank you HappyNewLife! I'm in love with it! It does look big, but my fingers are short. It's a size 4. :appl: :dance:

Thanks Tekate! :love:

gorgeous!

Couldn't resist just one more...

_36719.jpg

Thank you Lorrissey :angel:

This ring is perfect.

Thank you CravingDiamonds and ajane5524! I have a couple more pics....how many is too many?! Lol.

_36726.jpg

_36727.jpg

_36725.jpg

Beautiful!! I've always loved a good radiant cut, they are so sparkly!

Enjoy!

Absolutely gorgeous!! :love: I can tell from the pics it sparkles like crazy :dance: I love it, it looks beautiful and has great hand presence! :appl:

What a beautiful ring! It looks great on your hand. No wonder you're excited about it. :angel: Congratulations. Wear it in good health.

OMG is right :love: :love: it's stunning! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Exquisitely blingy! Gorgeous :love: :love: :love: Enjoy!
(PS rule #1...you can NEVER post too many pictures!)

Awww, thanks everyone. Lots of fun so far! Friends I went out with tonight were talking about rolling me in the parking lot.... :hand: :naughty:

Absolutely stunning! Wear it in good health.

I'm a sucker for side profile shots and that is one heck of a side profile! Also I was guessing at least 1.5ct center! With most radiants having depths of ~70%, you found a great "spready" stone!

Gorgeous :love:

Wow, your ring is gorgeous with incredible sparkle! I would be taking several pictures too!

We are never too old to enjoy beautiful bling and your new ring is just breathtaking!!!

I'ts gorgeous! :love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP