shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG I''m the flower girl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Ok- so this is really funny and I think it''s definitely becoming more common.

My friend went to a wedding where there was an adult flower girl. It was the bride''s twin sister, and she had never been a flower girl before and wanted to be one, so she was. She was actually the "head flower girl" and had streamers attached to the back of her dress that the little flower girls held onto when they walked up and down the aisle. She wore a REALLY cute dress- it was a knock-off of a dress that SJParker wore to the Emmy''s or Golden Globes- pink w/ feathers on the skirt, to just below the knee.
My friend thought it was totally odd, but loved her dress.

I think this is one of those things that is actually happening more and more w/ the whole "there are no rules" with weddings anymore.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Awe, I was hoping to make it into the world records book for oldest flower girl
8.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this tread! This is too funny! I wonder what her motivations are? I can''t even imagine what her guests will think.

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Lets hope cousin Y doesn''t get ahold of this thread! That could certainly throw this story for a loop...heheeh

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
BWAHAHAHAHA! Seriously, you''re killing me over here! I''ve been following your story, and kudos to you for being the bigger person and congratulating her (I can''t believe he even proposed to her after the stunt she pulled...is he totally crazy?). I''m not sure what her true intentions were asking you to be her flower girl, but that is beside the point- you''ve handled this soooo well! If she''s truly being sincere, that''s great (although asking you to be her FG was a strange request, IMO). And, if she was just trying to belittle you, I''m sure she didn''t think in a million years that you''d say yes...and be excited about it! You go, sexy flower girl! This is so great! And Skywalker?!? ROTFL!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 9:10:56 PM
Author: robbie3982
Ok, she just told me that she''s not sure they''ll go w/ Skywalker, but they are seriously considering it.
Okay, are you a fiction writer, because all of this is too funny to be real! Alternatively, is your cousin a cartoon? That would also make sense.
5.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Lol, no, but man do I have some good material should I choose to make a career change.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
haha, too funny!! But I like the super pouffy flower girl better!
28.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
This situation reminds me of that Drew Barrymore movie that I never saw about the ''great guy'' she meets, who is mysteriously single. It turns out he''s a complete and total baseball nutcase, to the point of driving most women off. I wonder if that''s the scenario here?
11.gif

There aren''t many women who would submit to having ''Skywalker'' as their last name.
31.gif

Good for you, Robbie. You sprinkle those petals with pride, girl!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Robbie. let''s just say that she sounds like she is not of this earth. SKYWALKER? Are you SURE they are serious? Their parents must be freaking out! Maybe the mother ship will come and beam them back up before the wedding so you won''t have to worry! What ARE you going to wear? Too funny, you and some little tykes with the ring pillow...tell your fiance not to get jealous!

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
omg! that is insane! I am not trying to be rude or anything, but I have read a few of your other threads and this girls seems to have quite the evil streak...are you sure she is not trying to mock you? I didn''t read everyone''s responses so I don''t know if anyone asked that, but please make sure she is being sweet as serious before she thinks she made you look stupid...not that you would, she would if anything, you would just be sweetly being a good sport

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
That''s awesome Robbie. I think something is wrong with her (as I''m sure many do!!!) If she goes through with having you as the flower girl, she''s the one who''ll look like a basket case. =D

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
What a whack job! Anyway, I was watching something on the wewdding channel the other day and they showed an adult flower girl. There must be a defferent title though. I also saw a picture of a wedding with one in a magazine recently. Maybe it''s a cutting edge trend!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
If she is not married she is the FLOWER MAID and if she is she is the FLOWER MATRON I guess...and just so I am not being a complete idiot, how does being IN the wedding (as a flower woman) save you money?

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
ROFLMAO!!!
9.gif
39.gif
9.gif
OG, I''m laughing so hard I''m crying!!
Flowergirl... SKYWALKER... and she''s going to make her bm''s buy Vera Wang? Ow, I think I hurt something laughing!

You have got to go for the poofy flower girl dress! Or something little bo peepish?
LOL LOL
9.gif
Ow.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2006 10:59:32 PM
Author: diamondfan
If she is not married she is the FLOWER MAID and if she is she is the FLOWER MATRON I guess...and just so I am not being a complete idiot, how does being IN the wedding (as a flower woman) save you money?

I think that usually the bridesmaids, without the help of the flower girls/maids/matrons, plan the bridal shower... maybe not contributing to the shower would save her some money? And I don''t think that flower girls/maids/matrons are typically invited to bachelorette parties...

Love the sexy flower girl.
9.gif

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
WOW! I seriosuly can''t believe I missed this thread! That kills me! I can''t believe she asked you to be her flower girl!

You are a much nicer and forgiving person than I!!!

Way to go!
36.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 9:10:56 PM
Author: robbie3982
Ok, she just told me that she''s not sure they''ll go w/ Skywalker, but they are seriously considering it.
Maybe they don''t want to limit their options and are considering other names like Vader or Kenobi? Are they considering a droid as the ring barer? This is just hilarious! You''re a great sport, Robbie.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results