shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG!!! I THINK WE WON A HONEYMOON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Ha! It probably sucks pretty bad to have a job like that.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2006 2:38:07 PM
Author: speak04
I received the same phone call last week and my fiance and I decided to attend the show just in case it was not a rip off. There were 4 other couples there and we did havae to sit through a 90 min. sales pitch, which was not high-pressure. The guy that did it was actually very funny and friendly and reminded us a few times we didn''t have to buy anything to get the free trip. We did end up purchasing a small amount of cookware but the couples that didn''t still received the free 3 day/2 night trip. It is all-inclusive and we can pick from about 6 different destinations. Air fair is not included. We hope it''s not a scam and we have their customer service phone # and when we called 2 times we were able to reach someone. I don''t see how it is a scam really. We also don''t have to attend anything while we are on the trip, which a lot of these things usually require. Anyways, just go to the show (which isnt too boring), and don''t buy any cookware, and walk out with your free trip! You do have to pay $50 to the company which the trip is through, but I believe it''s refundable. There were two young men that were giving the presentation and we spoke with one after the show and he said his friends'' dad owns the company, they''re from tennessee, etc.

Hope this helps!
I would love for you to come back and post AFTER you''ve taken this ''free'' trip. Would love to hear whether that $50 to the travel company is ever seen again as well.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2006 8:32:27 PM
Author: codex57
Date: 9/13/2006 1:04:09 AM

Author: budgetbride

One thing that I do is I write my name differently if I''m sorta interested in something. For example my name is Jennifer Smith(not my real name) When I''m sorta interested in something I write J Smi...so when I see things with J Smi I know it''s junk stuff. When I use my full name it''s something I know I really want.

Very smart! I''m gonna use that idea if you don''t mind.

My parents sometimes use their dogs names, which accomplishes basically the same thing. Also, in addition to some "real" email addresses my dad has the email address spam@(dad''s domain name). I think it''s hilarious that he actually gives that out to people from whom he doesn''t really want to get email.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2006 1:04:09 AM

Author: budgetbride

One thing that I do is I write my name differently if I''m sorta interested in something. For example my name is Jennifer Smith(not my real name) When I''m sorta interested in something I write J Smi...so when I see things with J Smi I know it''s junk stuff. When I use my full name it''s something I know I really want.
Dang that''s a good idea!!! Also the pet name as well. Gotta start doing that!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results