shape
carat
color
clarity

''omg I think it''s coming!''

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
NO, it didn''t happen.
39.gif
Apparently my instincts are not as good as I thought; I was so sure it was gonna be the 23rd
14.gif

So yesterday morning I wake up all giddy thinking it''s the big day. I pick out a cute outfit, do my hair, make-up, the whole nine yards. In the meantime, K in playing games on the computer. Still in his boxers. I''m like, oooookay. This isn''t a good sign. So I ask him "what are the plans for the day?" He replies "I don''t know, what do you want to do" WTF? No, you are supposed to tell me what we''re doing. Then he says, "Didn''t Linda (my sister) invite you over for a girls night? why don''t you do that?" NO NO NO! This is going all wrong. After that, I got kinda depressed and withdrawn realizing it was not going to happen.

Of course he sensed something was wrong, and figured out the reason why. So he tells me he didn''t want do it on the day I was suspecting because then it wouldn''t be much of a surprise. I felt better after that, even a little relieved because I hated that it wouldn''t be a surprise at all. But THEN he says, "actually, I was planning to do it on May 9th but everything went wrong" Of course I get upset all over again, asking if he postponed it because of something I did. He was really comforting (and patient), reassured me and said it was absolutely nothing I did, but that his plans fell through. He wouldn''t tell me what went wrong because he said it would ruin the surprise. He said he''d tell me everything after he proposes.

Soooo, this is what I know. It WILL happen soon but I have NO clue what day except that it''ll be before June. And apparently he has SOMETHING significant planned because he seemed really upset that his original plans fell through but is determined to stick to them. At least I know something is in the works!
9.gif

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
ILC, I''m soooo sorry to hear that. But know that it''ll be special and memorable when it does happen and that you''re not far from it!
Your FF obviously loves you dearly and wants to make the moment he asks you to be his wife the best it can possibly be. In the meantime, enjoy your time together and know that there are bright days ahead!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Before June is a matter of days!! sooooo exciting!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Aww!
30.gif
I know that this update was disappointing (and huge hugs for your patience!) but geesh what a sweet man he is! I love that he''s being so open about the process and is reassuring you about all his planning. You''ll appreciate the proposal so much more knowing how much thought and effort he has put into it. I can''t wait to hear all about your engagement. Enjoy all the excitement of the next few weeks!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Glad to hear something is in the works . . . . .sigh. ENJOY your Monday off. Take care of you!

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
don''t worry...it''ll be SOON!!!

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
awww, i think we here feel just as bummed out as you!! BUT i''m glad he communicated his thoughts well, and im sure he has something amazing planned for you :) we''re just DAYS away from june, so a few more days won''t kill??? in any case, i hope you had a lovely memorial day weekend with him, and you have something bigger to look forward to!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
aww, well at least you know you just have 6 days until june, and one of those days is going to be AMAZING!
9.gif
can''t wait to hear your story soooooooooooooooon.
~dust~

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, girls! I was really disappointed at first but now I''m just looking forward to this week. I mean, 6 days til June. Woohoo!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry it didn''t happen then!!!!! But it''s gonna happen very soon!!! June is on Monday!!!!!
9.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
It will happen soon enough!!!

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
***dustdustdustdustdust***

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
Tons of dust. Sometimes men are silly.

Darn video games...

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Awwww... bummer, IDOC. But, just think of that beeeaaauuuutiful ring coming your way sooo soon.... any day now. DUST!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results