shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG.. I just ordered...

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
call them or email them to cancel the order. it should not be an issue.

ggman8988

Rough_Rock
i dont know...

I kinda like the diamond and ring I ordered alot... but at same time I feel like I could have gone up size..

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is size important to your intended? Would a bit more size suit her or make her happy?

You can always have it sent to you and see what you think. Or just call and have them swap the stone now. They have a 30 day return policy, but you will have to pay for return shipping.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JDDN|1456899760|3998306 said:
Is size important to your intended? Would a bit more size suit her or make her happy?
Hope you are referring to a diamond?... :Up_to_something: 8)

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
E B|1456922412|3998376 said:
Only you can decide if it's worth it. The one you ordered is going to be beautiful, though, so don't worry if you decide to stick with it.

+1

Just breathe, it's going to be beautiful! :appl:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1456904394|3998321 said:
JDDN|1456899760|3998306 said:
Hope you are referring to a diamond?... :Up_to_something: 8)

Well when you only include the first two sentences........ :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did people tell you that Ritani solitaire has the diamond set WAYYYYYYY too high? If you haven't already done so, you need to check with WF immediately to be sure the diamond can be set medium height in that setting and not high like it is in the picture!

E B

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1456943566|3998567 said:
Did people tell you that Ritani solitaire has the diamond set WAYYYYYYY too high? If you haven't already done so, you need to check with WF immediately to be sure the diamond can be set medium height in that setting and not high like it is in the picture!

I mentioned it in his other thread but this is a good reminder. It is far too high.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is no problem. There is lots of flexibility with WF; you can see this stone, see if you love it, then talk about going up in size and weigh the factors, etc.
I have an ex. cut round about this size and absolutely love it. Size isn't everything, it's more the je ne sais quoi. :naughty:

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
Hi :)

I think maybe (??) we all went though the "maybe I should have gone larger" thought after the purchase? It has crossed my mind lately...more than once. Hard to know when you are pushing the budget as it is. Once the shock is over of the price tag...lol....then the mind starts to say "what is another grand"? Slippery slope :) The eye tends to adjust to the size rather quickly.

30 day return will give you a nice amount of time to be able to digest everything.

Try to hold it over your finger & take a couple pictures with your cell phone. Then think about it over a glass of red wine. Setting also can make a diamond look larger which is something to consider.

Maybe she sparkles so much you fall in ❤ at first sight! Or you may know immediately you wish for a slightly larger diamond.

Update us and good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results