shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG I have been dying to show you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone,
I haven''t posted much in the past but have been bursting at the seams to tell you about my new ring! It does say under smtr that you can shamelessly brag, right? I got engaged over the weekend with the most beautiful ring. I have been taking pictures like crazy and I am gonna try to post them right now. Please wish me luck because I really want to show some people who really like diamonds and ring talk. I have learned so much here. Ok brb.

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Ok. here goes the first one...

DSC00697.JPG

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
side view

DSC00737.JPG

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
another

DSC00739.JPG

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
another

DSC00760.JPG

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
i think this one is dirty. sorry...

DSC00762.JPG

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
excuse the horrible manicure

DSC00767.JPG

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
thats it for now. I would love to hear from you guys. tell me what you think. I think my honey did a great job!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular!!!!!! You SHOULD be bragging with that beauty! Okay, share the specs........
25.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
omg...that is one of the most gorgeous rings I have ever seen!!!

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
thanks kelly. It is beautiful. I am a lucky girl...one that doesn''t know the specs. After my fiance and I started looking, I found pricescope. As I was learning, he was shopping. Then his feelings were hurt cause he thought I thought he wasn''t doing a good job, or the ring wasnt good enough. so I just stayed out of it...But I was so excited when he showed it to me prior to buying it. All I know so far is that it is 1.6 carats. He thinks its a d but not even sure of this. I just sat there quiet when he told me. I am dying to know more. The specs are supposed to be in the mail any day with the certs. Ughh. So hard not knowing. I just wanna know and learn more.

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and it is a daniel k. the rosebud.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Thats a knock out ring. Beautiful. And congrats on your enagement!

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
thanks amy and luckystar.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Tell you what I think? I think it is a guy-enormous spooky spectacular creation! You must post us more photos! It really is wonderful. I have seen that setting but only in the created manufactured shots. Please give us more profile shots. It looks so pretty on your hand! Forgive me if you already posted...what is your ring size? The stone looks much larger than a 1.6.

Oh won''t you take the prerequisite flower shots...or real plant shots. I am on to you...that plant is not real, unless it is the elusive Madagascar fiber woven broad-leaf evergreen. Fake plants or wooden flowers don''t count. (Just between you and me...I won''t tell anyone else
2.gif
.)

Thrilled for you and your new ring!

DKS

hgau999

Rough_Rock
Very nice ring. Do you mine telling what''s the specs on the diamond? I was thinking about getting that setting for my fiancee.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, congrats, it''s just gorgeous!!!! Your FI did a wonderful job!!! Best wishes to you both, and enjoy!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
pretty! is it a Ritani?

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It''s really fab! I just love how the thin micropave band makes your stone POP.
3.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement and your wonderful ring! I love the way the designer made the prongs.
36.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
That setting is divine and that stone DOES look bigger than a 1.6! I have a 1.59 and I''m telling you, yours definately looks bigger.
30.gif
VERY gorgeous ring!

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Amazing!! Is it actually the Daniel K model or is it custom done? I''ve never seen that Daniel K with a round stone and it is beautiful!!!

Congrats!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My Goodness, your honey did more than a good job, he did a fabulous job!!!!! Your ring is just gorgeous and I can''t wait to see more pics. Congratulations on your engagement!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I seriously looked/ogled and drooled over the Daniel K - Rosebud. It looks great w/ an RB! Congratulations on your engagement!

And, more pics please.

Scintillating....

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/22/2007 10:55:20 PM
Author:pavelover
Hi Everyone,
I haven''t posted much in the past but have been bursting at the seams to tell you about my new ring! It does say under smtr that you can shamelessly brag, right? I got engaged over the weekend with the most beautiful ring. I have been taking pictures like crazy and I am gonna try to post them right now. Please wish me luck because I really want to show some people who really like diamonds and ring talk. I have learned so much here. Ok brb.
You have every right to be bursting at the seams! It''s a gorgeous ring. A huge rock and a lovely setting - looks amazing on your hand
30.gif
Please brag some more and show us some outside pictures
2.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ok, you can''t stop posting pics yet!!!!
MORE!! please
9.gif

LOVE you ring. really stunning and unique!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2007 11:51:24 PM
Author: pavelover
thanks kelly. It is beautiful. I am a lucky girl...one that doesn''t know the specs. After my fiance and I started looking, I found pricescope. As I was learning, he was shopping. Then his feelings were hurt cause he thought I thought he wasn''t doing a good job, or the ring wasnt good enough. so I just stayed out of it...But I was so excited when he showed it to me prior to buying it. All I know so far is that it is 1.6 carats. He thinks its a d but not even sure of this. I just sat there quiet when he told me. I am dying to know more. The specs are supposed to be in the mail any day with the certs. Ughh. So hard not knowing. I just wanna know and learn more.
Please don''t get too hung up on the specs, whatever they turn out to be. You LOVE your ring, that''s all that really matters.
2.gif

And I can see why, it''s gorgeous!!

Congrats.
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the ring is fabulous!!!!
30.gif
I would love to see more pics... perhaps outside in the sun
3.gif

Congrats on the engagement!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!!! *sigh* I just love that setting!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
wow, what a stunning ring! It looks HUGE......more pics, more pics, more pics, more pics
36.gif
...please
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results