shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG I found something

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
We just got on a family plan with AT&T (literally, two days ago.) Right when we signed up, I made a joke how on their wireless site, I could start stalking his phone calls. It''s the site we use to track minutes, pay bills, you know it goes.

So tonight, I was skimming White Flash''s website (what''s new) and they have their 877- number pretty well displayed.

My snooping urge hit...logged onto ATT totally expecting nothing (really, he can''t be that stupid, can he?) Yeah, um, at 9 am today, he called Whiteflash.

I just about got sick to my stomach - called my best friend and thank God she talked me into some sense - "it means nothing, it could just be an inquiry, do not let this fool you," etc. etc. I am much calmer now but at the same time, still freaking out - I mean, he is making progress of some sort! Sure, it could be just an inquiry, but it could also be post-purchase thing!!!

For the record, I "X"ed out of that tab instantly and won''t be getting on AT&T any more! Oh, and if this is how I react to a simple little phone call, I just about might have a total freak out when he really does it!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
hahah you are too cute. I had a reaction like this when I found a helzberg card in fi''s pockets when I was doing laundry one day. Silly boys :)

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That''s awesome, but don''t get to worked up, after all guy time is longer then girl time and he might just be checking things out.
ANYWAYS **dust** from me, I do hope you don''t have to wait long.
5.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 10:57:05 PM
Author: ckrickett
That''s awesome, but don''t get to worked up, after all guy time is longer then girl time and he might just be checking things out.

ANYWAYS **dust** from me, I do hope you don''t have to wait long.
5.gif

VERY TRUE!!!! but i know how you feel - i came home one day (er...a year ago!) and E was looking at rings online. and he NEVER GOES ONLINE.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
You should give him some between the sheet lovin and then all will be forgiven....
9.gif

THIS IS EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
I would freak out too!!! Whatever it means, at least you know he''s active in the ring hunt!
36.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Whatever it means it can only be a good sign!!!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
oooo!!!! if i was in your position, i would be FREAKIIINGGGG out! probably a mixture of
32.gif
36.gif
30.gif

hopefully it''s more than just an "inquiry" call.....i got my fingers crossed for ya....!!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hey, it''s progress!!!
36.gif

ringless

Shiny_Rock
ahh how exciting, sometimes snooping can get us into ''trouble''
emwink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results