shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG - I can''t believe I won this LOGR setting!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After bidding and bidding on several auctions, only to end up in dismal failure, I actually won this art deco inspired one. I apologize ahead of time to anyone else that was bidding on it. It's supposed to come with VS diamonds (that's what the listing states anyways). I hope!! The auction states it's both 14K and 18K (????) - I have to ask him about that.

I think I'll put my green diamond in the middle and perhaps my two smaller pinks on the sides. Wouldn't that be a hideous combo?!
face22.gif
If I do that, then maybe rose gold. We'll see once I get the diamond (it should be arriving tomorrow).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370102152160&_trksid=p2759.l1259

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
That''s really pretty! Can''t wait to see what you decide to do with it!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
That is a really pretty profile view! Can''t wait to see it set.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Those diamonds might be quite pretty in the rose gold!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Please let us know what you are going to do with it
35.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2008 7:47:46 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
I don''t know, we''ll see. When I get my diamond, I''ll take pics with the two pinks next to it. I''m thinking it''s going to be like wearing green with pink? (AHHHH!!!). No wonder I wear black all the time, I have no ability to color coordinate.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ADORE greens with pinks and I think it will be stunning in that setting!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2008 8:19:05 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 11/3/2008 7:47:46 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
I don''t know, we''ll see. When I get my diamond, I''ll take pics with the two pinks next to it. I''m thinking it''s going to be like wearing green with pink? (AHHHH!!!). No wonder I wear black all the time, I have no ability to color coordinate.

So after seeing your green diamond, are you going to order the rose gold? Sorry if I missed this question?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I''m getting this in rose gold. If the green grey doesn''t do well in it, I have other diamonds I can try. I am reserving the two side stones for my 20 pointer pink diamonds.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That will be so unique! I hope it turns out amazing IRL!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/2/2008 10:15:42 PM
Author:tourmaline_lover
After bidding and bidding on several auctions, only to end up in dismal failure, I actually won this art deco inspired one. I apologize ahead of time to anyone else that was bidding on it. It''s supposed to come with VS diamonds (that''s what the listing states anyways). I hope!! The auction states it''s both 14K and 18K (????) - I have to ask him about that.

I think I''ll put my green diamond in the middle and perhaps my two smaller pinks on the sides. Wouldn''t that be a hideous combo?!
face22.gif
If I do that, then maybe rose gold. We''ll see once I get the diamond (it should be arriving tomorrow).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370102152160&_trksid=p2759.l1259

I think the combo will be smashing! I hope you go that route and Can''t wait to see the ring when it is done.
36.gif

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results