shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG a naked dude just tried to get into my house

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 6:23:46 AM
Author: Maisie
Date: 3/30/2009 7:18:12 PM

Author: fleur-de-lis

Wow, Kay! I would have been scared out of my wits. I''ve had drunken ''let me in!'' knockers at 2am before, but they''ve never been naked.

This made me laugh!!! Where I come from ''knockers'' is a slang word for boobies!

lol! It''s the same over here!!

I can''t believe that happened Kay-how scary! Glad that he didn''t get in!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/30/2009 5:48:48 PM
Author:Kay

I called 911 on my cordless phone, while running around checking the back door lock and closing curtains. (I also called DH from my cell while on hold with 911, because he works 5 minutes away.) The 911 operator asked me to describe the guy and I said he was white. She asked if I knew how tall he was or if I recognized him. I explained my limited view. (I restrained myself from saying the only measurement I saw was approximately 4-5”, and no, I did not recognize that penis!)

rotflmao2.gif
. how come i never had a naked woman show up at my front door.
7.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL
9.gif
!
I am glad you are ok
2.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
How funny and strange! Glad you''re okay!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eeek, thank goodness you lock your doors smartie!!

A similar incident happened to some girlfriends of mine in college...except the guy got in and they found him sleeping on their couch in the morning LOL! He was just drunk and stupid and had the wrong residence and left in a hurry, but the situation could have been very dangerous.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Holly!! That`s scary!! Thank goodness you had your doors locked!!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 6:04:56 PM
Author: purrfectpear
As they say on the internet,

''This thread is worthless without pictures''
9.gif

haha that''s hilarious!!

thank goodness you looked through the view hole first though! Otherwise ou could have gotten a really terrible fright!! (As if you didn''t already!)

Glad it all turned out to be pretty much harmless...

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 6:23:46 AM
Author: Maisie

Date: 3/30/2009 7:18:12 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis
Wow, Kay! I would have been scared out of my wits. I''ve had drunken ''let me in!'' knockers at 2am before, but they''ve never been naked.
This made me laugh!!! Where I come from ''knockers'' is a slang word for boobies!
Haha! I''ve heard a drunken pair of knockers usually does get one in the door at 2 am.
2.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I must say that the incident made for a lively Monday. When DH went back to work, he saw an ambulance pulling up, so our neighbor must have been taken in for a little check up. DH saw one of the guys in the front yard when he got home that night and asked if his roommate was ok. The guy responded to the effect of "what are your talking about," and DH just said "never mind, you''ll hear later." About that time, two girls who had been at the house for the incident came out and saw DH and one of them was apologizing profusely.

The funny thing is, the naked guy will probably be embarrassed any time he sees me, but I wouldn''t even know it was him because I never saw his face.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I''m so glad that nothing more serious happened - what a disturbing incident!
23.gif

lexychoo

Rough_Rock
This is hilarious! At least you now have a unique story to tell.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 6:04:56 PM
Author: purrfectpear
As they say on the internet,

''This thread is worthless without pictures''
9.gif
I was just thinking that.

That would have disturbed me. I''m sorry about the rotten neighbors Kay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results