shape
carat
color
clarity

OMC reset

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was lucky enough to buy this platinum setting on eBay. But I think my OMC is too small and too yellow. I can't really justify upgrading the stone right now but I would ideally like to upgrade it to a 2 carat J. Since it is a RHR, I'm trying to convince myself that this will do. would love to hear opinions. image_3293.jpg image_3292.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it well enough esp. if you only mean it to be for now. It has nice coverage. I do think your diamond would look more at home in a yellow gold setting though.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, I think it looks really pretty! That is a beautiful setting, and I think the OMC looks fine in it. The stone doesn't strike me as too yellow - but I don't mind a bit of contrast anyway.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
That is a really unusual setting to me, perfect for a RHR it would really amazing with a coloured stone!
When it comes to diamonds, I generally am deadly boring, and go for unhaloed solitaires time after time.
But for a RHR that setting offers something different from the standard e-ring look.

As for whether your OMC looks at home in the setting or not, I say, enjoy for now.
You can always change later. Don't sweat it!
Just enjoy! :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
For a RHR, it's great.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful look! The setting would look great with a colored stone as well, so that could be a future project. Your diamond would also look great in a more simple RHR. For now I would enjoy it. Great find!!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty setting that showcases your stone. The proportions look just right.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring looks good to me as it is, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I think your stone looks good in that setting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results