shape
carat
color
clarity

OMC/Etsy Handshots and Review

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My lovely little OMC ring (.52ct) that Sally from Heartofwaterjewels created arrived yesterday and as promised here are more photos and handshots! For an idea of perspective, my finger size is 6.

So, what do I think? In a word STUNNING! The illusion setting has been crafted so well that you can't actually see where the diamond ends and the setting starts! I know that's how it's supposed to look but I wasn't prepared for how well it flows. From a normal viewing position (i.e. a few feet away, hand to eye), the ring looks like one huge diamond! In terms of the diamond itself, I was prepared, as it's an antique OMC, that it would look its best in dimmer lighting but in actual fact this little beauty looks and performs seriously well in all lights!

Sally has taken my ideas and turned them into reality. She and her team really are great to work with. She's so receptive to ideas and doesn't do what some craftspeople do and inject so many of their own ideas that yours get lost in the mix! She truly was wonderful to work with and kept me informed every step of the way. I very rarely go out on a limb to recommend people unless they deliver high quality and exceptional service but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sally. I know that on the back of my other thread, Sally has been asked to create similar designs and I'm thrilled that this is helping Sally and her businesses and PS'ers to find a great artisan.

Here are some photos. Hope you like them.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In sunlight

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incandescent lighting - you can see more of the detail here

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one. Profile - isn''t the basket pretty?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooops forgot this one!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Great job!

Love it.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They did do a great job! It is very pretty!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely stunning! I am one of the PS-ers who has contacted Sally to create a similar setting for my old cut diamond :) Mine is going to have a smaller illusion area, a tapered band and surprise initials on the basket, but it was your beautiful ring that got my heart racing and the wheels turning.

I completely agree with you about Sally. She has been amazing to work with, and so receptive to all my ideas. I am completely confident she will make my ring exactly as I imagined, or better.

Your stone is such a sparkler too - what a steal from ebay! Can you take more pictures, pretty please?
31.gif

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
It is truly a beautiful piece! You have the great idea and Sally translate it into reality and the collaboration obviously turned out beautifully!

Congratulations and wear it good health!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
It''s really, really pretty. The basket setting profile is beautiful. The whole thing looks perfect!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for posting pictures.

It is a wonderful design, wear in best of health.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I am so impressed- fabulous ring!! Sally will be in my future, too
9.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the basket and the stone itself! Great job on this one!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s beautiful!!! I love that it''s so faceted! I looks great in that setting too!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Very pretty!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Sorry...I meant to say that I agree with you on the basket--very cool.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful. I would love a ring like this. I am going to have keep Sally in mind when I can afford another ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results