shape
carat
color
clarity

Ombré Tahitian and akoya strand

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s hard to diy an ombré since you have to match on colors and shape and luster for it to look cohesive. A bracelet might be doable since it at least doesn’t have to be symmetric!

Rhd3

Rough_Rock
I'd probably get one that matched (I like sets lol) and one that "went." I like your idea for a more defined half ombre bracelet. I really like the idea of the bracelet below, too. I think the variation in sizes is interesting but I do wonder if the overall effect would be too "matchy" if that is something you're trying to avoid. I can't wait to see what you decide. I'm sure it will be beautiful!

IMG_3237c.GIF

Last edited:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd probably get one that matched (I like sets lol) and one that "went." I like your idea for a more defined half ombre bracelet. I really like the idea of the bracelet below, too. I think the variation in sizes is interesting but I do wonder if the overall effect would be too "matchy" if that is something you're trying to avoid. I can't wait to see what you decide. I'm sure it will be beautiful!

IMG_3237c.GIF

Funnily I probably wouldn’t haven’t to alter my existing bracelet too much to get this look...maybe add more Tahitians to the middle

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine
    Soapy Love
    Soapy Love

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.