shape
carat
color
clarity

Olivia Wilde engagement ring

cqd421

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I want to get a ring very similar to Olivia Wilde's engagement ring (photo attached below). Any idea what size diamond it would be and how it would be sitting on the ring? It looks like it sits quite flush to me and that is what the girlfriend likes... Any photos or thoughts would be great! Thanks!

olivia-wilde.jpg

a7saqeu8sl1l.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The proportions will change depending on the size of your girlfriend's finger compared to hers.

It's a large diamond. Just subtract the setting price from your budget and get the nicest /largest one you can.

As for the setting, I suspect the brand Beverley k can make a similar french cut halo. If it needs to be AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE, you'll need to get side photos and have it custom made.

So, ask to move this to rocky talky by hitting the report concern button at the top right of your post. That way you get more answers.

cqd421

Rough_Rock
Thanks very much for your feedback. I'll definitely look them up and like you said might have to get a custom setting. Have requested to move this to the other forum! Thanks again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results