shape
carat
color
clarity

old mine cut vs august vintage

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I have double claws on my HW inspired ring and I love it ... diamond size is 1.5 ct. You have to decide if you want single claws based on your diamond size.

Steven is well equipped to make halo rings. Assume you want one like the round halos he has been making. You just need to give him the diamond and show him the picture. Tell him what width you want the shank. Set to go.

fosure

Rough_Rock
The diamond is 1.03 not quite as big as yours, so do you think claws or single prong? I have been emailing him back and forth and I am pretty sure he has the idea of what I want. Feel very comfortable. Thanks.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMO with a 1 carat AVC single claw prongs would be best. These babies are show stoppers and I think double may distract a bit from the 1 carat stone. I'd look in show me your under 1 carats and see if there are any double claw prongs. SK should be able to tell you If it will look good or not. But I think single prongs with that stone would be beautiful (either is beautiful but in my mind I like the single prong image better)

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
fosure|1302795964|2895879 said:
The diamond is 1.03 not quite as big as yours, so do you think claws or single prong? I have been emailing him back and forth and I am pretty sure he has the idea of what I want. Feel very comfortable. Thanks.

My AVC is 1.04 and it has a 1:1 ratio and I went with double claw prongs. Leon mentioned to me that he prefers double claw prongs for stones that are square so the stone doesnt appear like a radiant cut instead of a cushion cut stone. I am sure others or Steven himself can weigh in on the validity of this but that one of the reasons that I didnt choose single prongs. I also happen to think double claws look delicate and elegant but with a touch of strength. I am certain which ever you choose will look just beautiful though :)

fosure

Rough_Rock
Great thanks all! Yeah I am going to go with double prongs. I should ship my diamond off next week and then the wait begins. I will keep you posted! Thanks again

Brandon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results