shape
carat
color
clarity

Old meets new....

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
2BBEA7CD-A1A9-4F21-81F4-AFB831E2278C.jpeg Show me your old cut stones stacked with your modern cut.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, so very pretty @Taylorbug! Gorgeous rings and they all work so beautifully together :love:

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
7CAC5F1D-950C-4D4D-9A6B-2E224DCA7D3B.jpeg

Today’s old and new! . I don’t normally wear the graduated eternity with my 3 stone! But I love them both so I did today! ❤️

Would love to see other OLD with NEW stacks! :)

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Add this to Stack of the Day - it deserves a second audience :P2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
7CAC5F1D-950C-4D4D-9A6B-2E224DCA7D3B.jpeg

Today’s old and new! . I don’t normally wear the graduated eternity with my 3 stone! But I love them both so I did today! ❤️

LOVE. This is a statement stack.:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm sorry no one else is sharing pics...I have nothing new to share but I will share these photos from a few months ago to start the ball rolling on sharing here. Hope it works in enticing others to share.

bubbalahandbandsandfrancesca.jpg.png

Bubbalah and all but one of the bands are vintage. The modern band is the rose gold pink diamond band from Leibish.

blackopalwithpinkdiamondband.jpg.png

Does this photo count? The black opal is sort of vintage...from 1972 and again the modern Leibish pink damond band.

OK let's see see more modern and old cuts together. Pretty please.:appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy - those rings.....

I have to say - I loved Bea. Loved. But...I adore Bubbalah! And, of course, that opal... :kiss2:

@Taylorbug! - I have nothing to share in this regard, I'm sorry - but I wanted to say - your stacks are delicious and SUPER blingy! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy - those rings.....

I have to say - I loved Bea. Loved. But...I adore Bubbalah! And, of course, that opal... :kiss2:

@Taylorbug! - I have nothing to share in this regard, I'm sorry - but I wanted to say - your stacks are delicious and SUPER blingy! :love:

Aww, thank you @mrs-b. I agree and I also want to share with you I agree about the setting as well now. LOL who woulda thunk it. But yes you are so right. And one day I will reset her into a solitaire but in the meantime I admit I am enjoying the heck out of her just as she is. And also enjoying the extra protection this setting allows.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, gorgeous rings!!! :love::love::love: A joy to look at! :appl:

I initially didn't post a pic because I didn't think I had anything that fit the bill, but then I realized my diamond eternity is from 1933 and I wear it with my modern rings...ering setting is a Simon G. Love this little eternity, very versatile and goes with any style ring.
69DBF1DB-2F4F-4686-9DEC-848CF6F3E9E0.jpeg
77043BDF-CA23-475F-B001-DABF81A39DC0.jpeg

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock

I initially didn't post a pic because I didn't think I had anything that fit the bill, but then I realized my diamond eternity is from 1933 and I wear it with my modern rings...ering setting is a Simon G. Love this little eternity, very versatile and goes with any style ring.
Your diamond ring is gorgeous, but your sapphire ring is perfection!! :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you @mrs-b. I agree and I also want to share with you I agree about the setting as well now. LOL who woulda thunk it. But yes you are so right. And one day I will reset her into a solitaire but in the meantime I admit I am enjoying the heck out of her just as she is. And also enjoying the extra protection this setting allows.

<anemojiofsomeonethrowingstreamersandconfettiintotheair>

Well, that's the best I can do!

@missy, I am SO pleased! We all have to do what suits ourselves in the long run, of course, but I have to say, I am thrilled with this decision! It's Bubbalah and her supporting cast. She deserves it. Dammit - she demands it!

But in the sweetest possible way, of course. Because she's a lady. :kiss2:

Mish_b

Rough_Rock

OMG this Sapphire! What a beauty.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
love it! love them all btw! great buy that looks fantastic!! congratulations :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results