shape
carat
color
clarity

Old cuts, new ring!

Maja

Rough_Rock
Premium
E8710BB4-8C9A-4B11-A900-B78737638AC4.jpeg For my (our) 30th anniversary this year, this blingarella-three stones with clusters of diamonds set in platinum -
ETA this is the vendor photo because its so much better than any I took LOL

Last edited:

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOD! Ummmm... it's amazing!! So many rainbows. I feel like we need a video of that!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
E8710BB4-8C9A-4B11-A900-B78737638AC4.jpeg For my (our) 30th anniversary this year, this blingarella-three stones with clusters of diamonds set in platinum -

squeeee! gorgeous! congrats!

Maja

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Ariadne_Theia ! I did try to take videos but my hands shook so much from the excitement none of the clips actually show the ring:lol::lol:. I've only had it a week, so plenty of time to try again.

ETA: thanks, @apacherose I'm so happy with it.

sugagrl

Rough_Rock
OMG!!! Just stunning!!! Congrats!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is one big beautiful ring!!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blingtastic, congrats!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, yes, we are going to need lots more pictures!! I bet it is a showstopper!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gaaaah! Gorgeous!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! We need more pics!!!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Congratulations! I’d also love to see more pics... bring on the handshots! :love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love:Yes to more photos please. :appl:

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
that is beautiful! how was your experience with the bijoux box? i do love stalking her pieces...

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I remember seeing that piece on instagram! So glad it went to a PSer! It is beautiful—congratulations!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW. More pics please.

Maja

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! I can't figure out how to post video from my phone, so I'll do it from the lappie tomorrow.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-oHoly ship! That is AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!!!

Maja

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @ringo865 @Tonks @Queenie60 @mrs-b @arkieb1 @Luce @sugagrl I'm so happy--I didn't have a lot of time to plan or research or even compare, I just had the $$ and leaped on this when I saw it. i still have no idea what is the difference between halos and clusters, and if the little diamonds on this are pavé or melée.

FLW: "Well, that's much too large for every day":lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

Maja

Rough_Rock
Premium
The upper photo above shows how absolutely plain and unadorned the setting is. I might decide to get it tarted up in a few years, but right now this is just perfect for my imperfect and constantly changing life. The tint in the center stone is obvious in the photos, but I don't mind it at all IRL. No one has mentioned the color to my face, all anyone ever says is "Wow!" which gives me a thrill like you wouldn't believe, LOL! Here is a link to the way it behaves in the sun, wasn't going to post because I got mauled by one of the cats that week, but can't do another until we get some sun here.

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, something SHINY!!! :love:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous ring!

Maja

Rough_Rock
Premium
@justpeachy Dolly of the bijoux box was great--she and I are on opposite coasts of the country, so I bought this without ever seeing it in real life or trying it on, but she has a policy of a three-day approval period, which was reassuring to me. I wasn't looking for perfect or perfectly-matched stones, and my budget reflected that :lol-2::lol-2:. I had no time to spend on design or research or custom work; I just wanted to point at something that was ready to go. This needed to be sized, and the vendor's bench did that for a nominal charge. Dolly sent me the tracking number, and I could go online to watch the package move across the country, so no worries there.

I know how exciting it is to create something of your own, and to have a vendor with the vision and ontacts to make your dream come true, and I'd certainly consider Dolly if I were doing an original piece. But I knew I didn't have the time or energy this year too do a custom piece this year, and I also knew I didn't want to wait much longer (Runner-up 30th anniversary gift was a pair of 18K gold earrings with A LOT of diamonds, but this ring showed up just in time, and I wear it every day.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous :love:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, @ringo865 @Tonks @Queenie60 @mrs-b @arkieb1 @Luce @sugagrl I'm so happy--I didn't have a lot of time to plan or research or even compare, I just had the $$ and leaped on this when I saw it. i still have no idea what is the difference between halos and clusters, and if the little diamonds on this are pavé or melée.

FLW: "Well, that's much too large for every day":lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

You know, maybe that’s the best way to make a jewelry purchase in the end. I love PS, but all this knowledge at your fingertips does make it easy to miss a good deal because you were busy analyzing it to death. :lol:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVELY old cuts and the setting looks great! Enjoy! :D

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be still my heart! :love: It's drop dead gorgeous!!! :appl:

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, enjoy!