shape
carat
color
clarity

Old Cut vendors with upgrade policy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Do any of you know off hand if any of the well known (at least on PS) vendors that specialize in OMCs and OECs have an upgrade policy? I''m just curious as to whether the old cuts lend themselves to upgrades in the same way modern cut stones do?

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sure Jonathan at GOG or mark at ERD could locate an old stone for you. It just depends on when you need it. I''d say give Jonathan at goodoldgold.com an email. They have a lifetime upgrade policy. It may/may not take a while to locate what your looking for now and when your ready to upgrade, but I know Jonathan will be upfront and honest about everything. He''ll also provide you with comparison videos, pics, specs, etc.

I wish I would have gotten an OEC...they are beautiful!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just FYI, just because a vendor has an upgrade policy in general doesn''t always mean it applies to specialty items so always ask first.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Very good question!
31.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I''ve wondered the same thing on occasion. Great question!

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We are currently in the process of formalizing our upgrade policy (not yet posted on our site), but have "informally" allowed our clients to upgrade in the past. We FULLY support a girl''s need to upgrade!!!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
I''ve heard Single Stone will "work with you" on a trade-up.... but I don''t know precisely what that means. Is anyone familiar with their policy, or is it unwritten/case-by-case?

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
I was wondering specifically about JBEG so it''s good to know you get the upgrade "need"!

And thanks, Neatfreak, for the tip about specialty stones. It''s always a good question to ask.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I fully intend on upgrading with Erica and Grace when DH gives me the go-ahead!
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results