shape
carat
color
clarity

Old cut Marquis ring pics?

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I remember seeing a gorgeous antique cut marquis ring posted on here, probably within the last year or so...but I can't find the thread anywhere? Does anyone else remember this setting/diamond? I would LOVE to see those pics again...I have searched all the marquis/marquisE threads and haven't found it. It was white gold and was such a unique setting and diamond...any help is appreciated! :wavey:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aarrgghh...I can picture the ring in my head, but I can't picture the avatar that goes with it. It sure is a gorgeous ring. Let me poke around a little...

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
YES!!! That is IT!!! Bless your heart! :appl: How did you find it?! I spent about 45 mins. looking and nada. Whew. :razz:

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
I literally just typed in 'vintage marquise' and that was top of the list - this thread https://www.pricescope.com/blog/fancy-another-diamond-cut...scroll down...

I just kinda had a feeling that might be the one you were seeking - it's beautiful isn't it?

Glad I found it for you!!

:))

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you found it too! Thanks again!

I had looked up antique, old cut, etc., but guess I left out vintage! :roll:

I am feeling rather nostalgic about marquise cut diamonds lately...but the 'old cut' style is just so different from the modern MQ cut...like night and day. I just had to see this one again!

I was married with a MQ diamond (late 80's :bigsmile: ) and traded it in...but as we are approaching our 25th anniversary this spring, I am kind of on the lookout for an old cut MQ, just in case one speaks to me! ;))

LOVE this one though...just gorgeous.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. I think marquis are very elegant looking stones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results