carat
color
clarity

Okay, These Are Pretty Wild

iLander

Ideal_Rock
New at Kojima Pearl:

http://shop.kojimapearl.com/products/chain-link-pearls :shock:

Sarah's description: This vintage style has made it's comeback. Handwoven with thousands of tiny natural color white Chinese fresh water pearls.. this necklace is not for everyone.. You will know who you are.. and you will wear it like a diva!

Okay, they're not my style, anybody else up for these?

I wanted to post these, because I've never seen anything quite like it.

Handwoven? Geeeeeezzz. . . .

kojima.jpg

briolette

Shiny_Rock
Wow. I've seen something like that done with seed beads, but I'll admit, I don't really go for that style either. I'm sure some people can pull it off and I can appreciate the workmanship!

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Ooohhhh I like that. I'm really feeling her designs ever since I found her site from here. Does she have other new pieces right now?

Is anyone considering this piece? I am but am still holding out for a pricier piece from her that I loooove.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
That's an individual piece, all right. In its way, kind of attractive, could be good on the right person -- she'd have to be about 6' 6" tall to carry it off, seems to me.

--- Laurie

iLander

Ideal_Rock
whitehotblank|1290041513|2770711 said:
Ooohhhh I like that. I'm really feeling her designs ever since I found her site from here. Does she have other new pieces right now?

Is anyone considering this piece? I am but am still holding out for a pricier piece from her that I loooove.

Go for it, WHB! I have not ties to it. . .

Yes, Kojima has new stuff, (it pains me to let that info out, because I have a couple of things I'm lusting over, but I'm not a dog in the manger* ) also Catherine has some new stuff.

:wavey: Catherine also has some new specials, everybody! :wavey:

http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com/ see her note in toward the bottom of the page

*Google that expression. I use it a lot because it is so apt, but nobody ever knows what I'm saying . . . :lol:

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Really Jewelfreak? I am five foot five and seriously considering that necklace. Hmmmmm. Doing my usual impulse buy thing. That would be a piece I'd deliberately pair with a casual, simple outfit. Jeans and a simple, neutral cashmere sweater. With no other jewelry I think I could work that.

Yes? No? Honest opinions, would you give me the side eye if you saw me in that get up?

Oh and I usually wear pretty high heels so that makes me seem taller.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o

That's gorgeous!!

WHB - it's a statement piece, that's for sure! I think it'd be gorgeous worn over deliberately casual clothing as you describe.. :naughty:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
whitehotblank|1290043610|2770770 said:
Damn you enablers!

iLander, does Kojima have a link to new items? I can't find it!

Am LOVING this from the new CC listings: http://www.catherinecardellinipearls.com/?subject=moreInfo&id=1755

Awesome colours. Siiigh.

No, Sarah just tosses her new stuff in, I can't find any logic to it. I only know because I check it a lot. :bigsmile:

Love that strand from Catherine! :appl:

I think someone posted a thread here with a similar strand with different colors. I think you can find it if you search "Catherine" in the search box.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I pity the fool!!- Sorry it just made me think of Mr. T! ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results