shape
carat
color
clarity

Ok what do you think...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Effe

Rough_Rock
Ok my fiance' decided that the antique ring from our post yesterday is just not worth the hassel!

The vendor got a little snippy when we asked about the appraiser's credentials and really skirted around if it was certified and re-iterated what we already been told.

So if we can find a reasonable marquise she can have her first choice ring.

.73 ct (will be re-mounted-max length can be 8.00 if we take a different marquise from vendor .75
at for $3000 for a lesser clarity than the VS2 below, but better than the I1 F in color bought pre-set)
7.96x4.74x3.23
68.30% Depth
59% Table
VS2 Clarity
F Color
Crown 14.4%
Pavillion 46.00%
Culet none
Flour non
finish good
symetry good
girdle med to very thick
EGL certified

I understand this is a stubby marquise but would fit the mount she wants. The marquise has two trillions on the sides and the marquise is channel set. Would $2,200 be a god buy?

Also I'm having a hard time determing which grade the cut would be for AGA or AGS from the tables on some of the tutorials. It looks better is some categories than others, so really can't judge.

She has tried to search some of the sites on pricescope and isn't coming up with much or under the length maximum.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results